S.N.F.C

walterbmasson

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waterville favours everybody and maybe could turn out a west section winner but this cannot happen as the one eyed bandits in the east couldn't face it

they could not refuse your proposals as they maintain they can win from anywhere well maybe

this could put the old chestnut to bed then what do you think oh wise men from the east the measure if favorable to all check it out

Did the SNFC no get a stinker frae Hastings in the 80s when a har drifted in just after liberation?

Hi steven only just hame frae work mate what with that black ice this morning lost two hours ,as for your question about hastings yes we got a stinker when har drifted in after liberation still timed a cracker of a rd pied hen also got her at rennes following year ,but do agree fog nae good for doos .

Hi steven only just hame frae work mate what with that black ice this morning lost two hours ,as for your question about hastings yes we got a stinker when har drifted in after liberation still timed a cracker of a rd pied hen also got her at rennes following year ,but do agree fog nae good for doos .

Was it 84 Mike?

Was it 84 Mike?

Yes spot on mate ,that year it was 19th july 4,036 birds competing liberated 9 am which proves the channel can be a dodgy place with weather changing very quickly good job they were not flying over 200 of open sea Disaster me thinks ;)

Yes spot on mate ,that year it was 19th july 4,036 birds competing liberated 9 am which proves the channel can be a dodgy place with weather changing very quickly good job they were not flying over 200 of open sea Disaster me thinks ;)

Ye thought that. I was 12 and had went wae wee dickie and Percy cameron tae dae the clocks at the masonic hall in lockerbie. Strangely enough I can remember the old boys sayin it wasa disaster waitin tae happen as the race point right on the coast in the EAST, no much changed aye :emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed::emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Yes spot on mate ,that year it was 19th july 4,036 birds competing liberated 9 am which proves the channel can be a dodgy place with weather changing very quickly good job they were not flying over 200 of open sea Disaster me thinks

was that a club race your onabout from hastings

as the last time the nat was there it was in 2001

was that a club race your onabout from hastings

as the last time the nat was there it was in 2001

No that was with the SNFC think it was something to do with foot and mouth in france at the time but ma old grey matter lets me down at times :emoticon-0157-sun:

No that was with the SNFC think it was something to do with foot and mouth in france at the time but ma old grey matter lets me down at times :emoticon-0157-sun:

It was second yearon the trot that there was nae water racin, Birds hame everywhere on the nite keepin all groups very happy :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

No that was with the SNFC think it was something to do with foot and mouth in france at the time but ma old grey matter lets me down at times

yep 2001 was the year won by robinson @eveleigh

lockerbie' 1984 must have been the year the done away with the stagecoach down yer way

yep 2001 was the year won by robinson @eveleigh

lockerbie' 1984 must have been the year the done away with the stagecoach down yer way

Thats right Davy Robinson ma club mate and still flies a good doo ,we still got roads doon here that even john wayne widnae gan up :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

I think mine came back in a bus Danny but defo 83 and 84.

Won first secta Exeter in the 83 season. Got a picture o me and the old boy at presentation in the Excelsior me wae my shoe laces are undone and ma Dad wae hair!! Dont know who spoilt the photo the most :emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

was that no when the pmv started :emoticon-0126-nerd:

Thats right Davy Robinson ma club mate and still flies a good doo ,we still got roads doon here that even john wayne widnae gan up

there is a good race point for ya only 31 mile of water to cross and easy for the nat to get to instead of eastbourn no classing, wind assisted nae hawks till the hit the main land then straight in the shed from Ireland the race will we won on a 18oo - 1900 vel most times and every single flier get there true measure and coming in of the west

there are few hills that they have to go around and should they have to it will be on the right side of

there line of flight the reason they stoped Ireland was the train was better than the boat, but not now.

there is a good race point for ya only 31 mile of water to cross and easy for the nat to get to instead of eastbourn no classing, wind assisted nae hawks till the hit the main land then straight in the shed from Ireland the race will we won on a 18oo - 1900 vel most times and every single flier get there true measure and coming in of the west

there are few hills that they have to go around and should they have to it will be on the right side of

there line of flight the reason they stoped Ireland was the train was better than the boat, but not now.

here get ur fed lf to try it ?

Won first secta Exeter in the 83 season. Got a picture o me and the old boy at presentation in the Excelsior me wae my shoe laces are undone and ma Dad wae hair!! Dont know who spoilt the photo the most

yep 1983 exeter j@w gray cockburnspath vel1672

Won first secta Exeter in the 83 season. Got a picture o me and the old boy at presentation in the Excelsior me wae my shoe laces are undone and ma Dad wae hair!! Dont know who spoilt the photo the most

who was george gray was he a relation rennes1978