virus detected

Guest bakes

any one else having the same problem everytime i come onto the site today i get this pop up from my internet security saying virus found and moved into my quanitine box after a good few scans i have it sorted but still saying virus found everytime i come onto hear today

all the best

No problems here Klaus,does it just happen on this site or is it on others aswell,if it is on all sites the warning is itself a virus and generally asks you to purchase a product to remove it.Don't purchase anything,you'll have to run a programme like Anti Malware or Super antispyware both free downloads.

http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

It's worth running one of them and if you don't want to keep it on your computer delete it.

Lindsay

Guest mick bowler
what program is telling you the virus is found

Probably AVG! Not a good anti-virus, it killed my PC off, thought i had a virus, later found out it came thru AVG!!

Got the same.

A virus has been detected and quarantined.

Trojan.js.redirector.ar

thats thwe same one i get everytime i click on an anythink on here no problem on any other sites

all the best

any one else having the same problem everytime i come onto the site today i get this pop up from my internet security saying virus found and moved into my quanitine box after a good few scans i have it sorted but still saying virus found everytime i come onto hear today

all the best

Is it your own anti virus programme that is telling you this.

If it is a programme you dont know has it installed an icon on your desk top?

Guest bristolkev

i did today bakes on my work computer....we have kaspersky in work on all our computers...the viruses kept popping up then they were quarantined.no probs with my home computer though and i have kapersky on it....strange

all the best

Leave well be.... most likely, or at least could well be a nasty bit of crap waiting to come down your shoot mucker.