Thoughts On This Pigeon For The Eyesign Men

Wiley

I really don't know maybe one of the top eyesign blokes can comment on it?

can safely say i have never seen a eye like that before , could it be a bull eye that's lost it colouration due to sun exposure ????

would very much doubt it has anything to do with sun exposure, as surely pigeons are supposed to be out in the open, would mean most pigeons eyes kept in an aviary as well as street pigeons would be like this?

Was having a look around facebook, and found this photo, never seen an eye like this, Would have thought the pigeon would be nearly blind, as it doesnt really seem to have a pupil, what are your thoughts on this?

is this the owner

Guest geordiejen

i think its inbreeding that does this.read an article a few years ago about a guy who had bred his racers through and through on one pair of pigeons.these birds looked weird but if you crossed any of these pigeons with your own then you had a very good racing pigeon.im sure the guy was selling them for thousands of dollars each.

i think its inbreeding that does this.read an article a few years ago about a guy who had bred his racers through and through on one pair of pigeons.these birds looked weird but if you crossed any of these pigeons with your own then you had a very good racing pigeon.im sure the guy was selling them for thousands of dollars each.

THE X FACTOR IN DOO S MUST BE A GOOD SELLER

Guest Freebird

Jeems is the guy we need to ask about this eye/bird. Looks like Chinese writing on the photo and he is the only one from China i've heard of. For all we know it could be the Invincible Spirit of the East

Excellent John, now where is he when we need him? :egyptian::scotland::egyptian: