How Are We All Coping?

sapper756

GOOD MORNING FOLKShttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Well here we are in the middle of the week, how are you all coping with the current weather conditions?

I manage a day centre for adults with a learning dissability, and we are now on our 3rd day, where we are unable to offer transport to and from the centre. Yesterday we had 4 clients who braved the elements to attend the centre. We normally have 70http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Some of my staff team are also unable to get to workhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

WHEN WILL IT ALL END????

very hard at the moment run a taxi firm www.wellmancars.co.uk the guys takings are down when they cant work and the one's that brave it are a taking a chance i have had three of my own cars get bumped lucky not the fault of my guys

most customers are very understanding and wait patiently until we get them a car

had a guy yesterday ask why his booking was running late and was very rude needless to say when the weather gets better he will never get another car from us

I stay at 1 of the highest points in Hamilton and our road is terrible i have been up since before 5am this morning and still no gritter to be seen i went out before 7 and brushed all the snow off the car and warmed it up for the mrs to take it to her work but she came out looked at the road and went for the bus :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CANT GET THE CAR OUT OF THE DRIVE BUT HAVE A TRANSIT VAN THAT SEEMS TO COPE WELL WITH IT,WAS AT THE SHOPS EARLIER TRYING TO STOCK UP COULD NOT GET BREAD ANY WHERE. ANYWAY DONE MY GOOD DEED FOR THE DAY THIS OLD DEAR IN HER 70,S TOLD ME SHE HAD MISSED HER BUS AND HAD A BAD LEG WAS THERE ANY CHANCE I COULD GIVE HER A LIFT UP THIS HILL SO I TOOK HER HOME TO HER DOOR.

CANT GET THE CAR OUT OF THE DRIVE BUT HAVE A TRANSIT VAN THAT SEEMS TO COPE WELL WITH IT,WAS AT THE SHOPS EARLIER TRYING TO STOCK UP COULD NOT GET BREAD ANY WHERE. ANYWAY DONE MY GOOD DEED FOR THE DAY THIS OLD DEAR IN HER 70,S TOLD ME SHE HAD MISSED HER BUS AND HAD A BAD LEG WAS THERE ANY CHANCE I COULD GIVE HER A LIFT UP THIS HILL SO I TOOK HER HOME TO HER DOOR.

that old chestnut cant beleive you fell for that better check your wallets still in your pocket lol

Posted Today, 19:01 PM

im sick of this snow ever since it started snowing our lass keeps looking through the window , if it gets any worse i'll have to let her in :):lol: :lol: :lol:

http://s328.photobuc...323/OLDYELLOW1/

has she cleaned the drive

shes offered but waiste of time makes it too slippy :)

Guest grizzle-world

Well i tell you something it took me just over 5 hours today to get back from middlesex today ? and normaly it only takes me 50 mins B*****E snow i HATE you would think the the road traffic agents would do some thing about it ? ( i mean its been on the TV warning us its coming ) But as normal no SALT on motorway .

And to top it all my nan fell over today coz council not done her parth for her .

Get better soon NAN xxx

GOOD MORNING FOLKS

Well here we are in the middle of the week, how are you all coping with the current weather conditions?

I manage a day centre for adults with a learning dissability, and we are now on our 3rd day, where we are unable to offer transport to and from the centre. Yesterday we had 4 clients who braved the elements to attend the centre. We normally have 70

Some of my staff team are also unable to get to work

WHEN WILL IT ALL END????