Pigeonbasics Forum: Excel Program To Calculate Cordonnates Wanted - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Excel Program To Calculate Cordonnates Wanted

#1 Guestradouani_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hello i don’t know if its available here i will just ask and see,in our racing pigeon association in morocco,we need an excel program to calculate distances with cordonnates like this (33° 50' 12,0'') and in the same program the one can calculate points ,classment ……please I we would be grateful for any help, program wanted thanks

#2 User is offline   nogin 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,340
  • Joined: 18-October 06
  • LocationCARLUKE
  • Club:KFB

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:40 AM

NNN
8)IF YOU'RE NOT FAST YOU'RE LAST! 8)

#3 User is offline   REDCHEQHEN 

  • High Ranking
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 5,912
  • Joined: 5-March 06

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

I think it is only the various union offices that would have this type of program - it is expensive


in the UK - We do not work out our own distances, that is done by the organisation each individual belongs to (such as the RPRA and the NEHU)

#4 Guestradouani_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 24 November 2010 - 23:54 PM

View PostREDCHEQHEN, on 24 November 2010 - 11:58 AM, said:

I think it is only the various union offices that would have this type of program - it is expensive


in the UK - We do not work out our own distances,that is done by the organisation each individual belongs to (such as the RPRA and the NEHU)



Thanks for this informations,i thought it may be an availabe program like a free suff.. :)

#5 User is offline   sadawy 

  • In Egg! (Newbie)
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13
  • Joined: 30-November 09

Posted 27 November 2010 - 15:54 PM

View Postradouani, on 24 November 2010 - 22:54 PM, said:

Thanks for this informations,i thought it may be an availabe program like a free suff.. :)



you can use the following site http://www.movable-t...g-vincenty.html

for xls sheet i have it from an austalian site i cannot remember (pm me your email i will send you).

#6 Guestradouani_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 27 November 2010 - 16:47 PM

View Postsadawy, on 27 November 2010 - 15:54 PM, said:

you can use the following site http://www.movable-t...g-vincenty.html

for xls sheet i have it from an austalian site i cannot remember (pm me your email i will send you).

thanks for the site,i have that site already,but its not useful,because the point is to calculate many things automaticly

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders