6 Well Breed 2011 Yb

Guest KING BILLY

Guest KING BILLY

i will have 6 well breed young birds to swap next year for the wright lurcher pup these doos dont come with ped but thay have helped me win 40 nationle tickets in the last 3 years thay have scored frome 50ml to 575mls on the shift in all wethers <_<<_<<_<

i will have 6 well breed young birds to swap next year for the wright lurcher pup these doos dont come with ped but thay have helped me win 40 nationle tickets in the last 3 years thay have scored frome 50ml to 575mls on the shift in all wethers <_<<_<<_<

Am on the phone ti the Kennels the noo Tam, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you get what your looking for mate. :)

he will be wanting a real class dog

the one in foreground GLEN midlothian champion 200 plus dogs in show laderdale reserve champion 240 plus dogs in show .twice pairs winners with his brother pepper. glen won 3 out of 3 races up hill after lure against fresh dogs each time.many years ago long time gone but not forgotten.

king billy will help if you say what type ie collie blood bull blood deerhound blood wheaton blood list goes on and on as all different types different style of running dogs and all make different sizes no good wonting a small type like whippet cross if someone only run dogs over 23 inches to shoulder all the best with finding right dog but i no who i would go to if i was after dog off someoneon her be going to lindsay and belive me ive worked his son in laws and his dads dogs for years never had a bad un and have seen alot of dogs run and work come out of craigs and brians yard good grafters in the right hands and have ran against a good few of craigs bred dogs in matches many moons ago i always give credit when is due and belive me criag and brian breed class working dogs

all best

he will be wanting a real class dog

beauty them gaz one in front double of my pup im bringing on right big lad half cross bull grey back across norfolk type bull grey he doing me proud got feet on him like house bricks and neck is massive and his pace for so big a dog is unbelivable still letting him him have little and often as still young dont wont to blow him up in tank before he hits his prime shore going to be somethink ive seen some right class dogs and he going to be somethink he as keen as owt acts as if hes a 2 year old he do it now if i let him but im holding him back keeping it simple he have his share when hes older and bones have developed.

him a while back

all best.

Guest KING BILLY

king billy will help if you say what type ie collie blood bull blood deerhound blood wheaton blood list goes on and on as all different types different style of running dogs and all make different sizes no good wonting a small type like whippet cross if someone only run dogs over 23 inches to shoulder all the best with finding right dog but i no who i would go to if i was after dog off someoneon her be going to lindsay and belive me ive worked his son in laws and his dads dogs for years never had a bad un and have seen alot of dogs run and work come out of craigs and brians yard good grafters in the right hands and have ran against a good few of craigs bred dogs in matches many moons ago i always give credit when is due and belive me criag and brian breed class working dogs

all best i would prever sulkie/grew colie/grew day time dogs for pest control for big ears and i dont mean a man frome dundee :D:D:D

Guest KING BILLY

all best with the pup hope it does you a turn what cross is the pup

all best

klaus

susie grew x colie grew 6 months *expletive removed* of a man caled mint fa larkie <_<<_<<_<