T & K Mawhinney

showman

After their brilliant result last week at Dublin, Timmy has just phoned to let me know that at the Portavogie show to-day they gained BIS, BOS and Most Points .

I believe the cock that was BIS to-day was also the same pigeon that gained BIS at Dublin. I have seen and handled this pigeon and he's an absolute stunner. Maybe I'll go to see Keira & Timmy tomorrow and get a few photos , and post them on site,so you can all see him !!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This partnership must be the best it Ireland at showing ( and they are also National Winners on the road ) , so once again congratulations and good luck in the coming couple of months i hope you have a lot more success both in Ireland and England. ( has Larne ask you to judge at the Monster Show to stop you from showing ? lmao ), keep enjoying it Timmy & Kiera you both richly deserve all you win.

Best Regards

we have had alot of good results on the road and in the pen with the same pigeons and some people think they are show pigeons . WE put alot of work into pigeons to get results then some people think you just turn up and win . so we have to judge some shows this year to try and keep them going so next year we can go back.I my self dont see fred russell telling ronnie willamson and donnelly bros not to send this year to give other fanicers a chance

no we did not timmy asked use last year. so leave your stupid comnents to your self

I dont have a problem judging this year cause im packing the showing in after blackpool to spend more time with the racers .im hopeing of a good entry this year to try and make it a good day out and make it the best show in the north again .AND you no yourself my results was good there for 10 years and then it was going down hill and I entered the b/buyer in 2008 and won it the next year it was closed to sec c only so it just goes to show you what this sport is coming to JEALOUSY

Guest the gers

you have been the man to bet a the larne show for years. I cant answer why the sale was closed to section c. But i hope there is lot of birds in the show this year. At the end of the day were you race our show if you dont put the work in you will not get the results.

Guest the gers

There normaly about 300 to 500 including duplicated birds. Am sorry to here that. Could i asked why you and the other names you said are not sowing in the larne show this year.

There normaly about 300 to 500 including duplicated birds. Am sorry to here that. Could i asked why you and the other names you said are not sowing in the larne show this year.

I remember the first time i went to the show and there were over 500 birds without dublication. Numbers have been getting lower each year after. Great show but i feel the judges should be picked from further afield as they get to know the same birds and we can usually tell before its over who gets the red cards. Eamon

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed he is Brian !! Also got a couple of crackers going into Championship class. I know they'll be in good nick for Blackpool, so he's in with a good shout.

the only warming im doing is beside the fire with this weather listen now boys its not if you win are lose its the way you PLAY THE GAME