Advise Please On Ventilation

hi everyone now got aviary on but now i need advise on ventilation.I HAVE 8X6FT SHED WITH A 8X4FT AVIARY IN FRONT with access from shed to aviary,OPEN FRONTED WITH SOLID ROOF,do i need more ventilation than this or do i need more ventilation in the back of loft?i"ve read a lot on venting lofts and the importance but does my aviary give sufficient or do i need venting in back of loft

as a rule air should enter the loft at ground level and exit it either via the roof via a chimley or back of loft creating change of air removing stale air and gases :) best way to test any ventilation system is to use a smoke bomb for pigeons , you 'l then see if its working :) also if you take a few photos of your loft be easier to get a more opinions on where you may improve if need be :)

most have either roof tiles or simply take a board of and mesch it , can get various vents for front of loft its down to choice or can also mesch it at bottom and have a hinged board to keep rain out :) all depends on your lofts design :)

as a rule air should enter the loft at ground level and exit it either via the roof via a chimley or back of loft creating change of air removing stale air and gases best way to test any ventilation system is to use a smoke bomb for pigeons , you 'l then see if its working also if you take a few photos of your loft be easier to get a more opinions on where you may improve if need be

Agree in at ground level and exit via the roof or a six inch vent across the back

Does this mean the whole length of loft back?or a couple of vents in back suficient,does this need to be a louvre or say aviary wire?not to let in rodents.

Tip,Having built numerous lofts for top fanciers ,lets say standard sloping roof 66inch at

back 78 inch at front .3x2 roof timbers min of at least 12 inch overhang both front and back

covered on underside with mesh all that is required nothing else of any importance.

Van-lint had vents fitted to front of his first class loft but they were never open

Wonder why ;);) Good Luck

Does this mean the whole length of loft back?or a couple of vents in back suficient,does this need to be a louvre or say aviary wire?not to let in rodents.

be to high to let rain in and avairy wire to cover over that way no rodents or birds can enter not nessesary to put louvers in back :)