Pictures From Home>

THE FIFER

only one thing beats carp fishing and thats pigeons,but,its very close choice too !!!!!!

agree seeing birds fold up and hit trap is a good feeling from the race point you sent them to same with hooking into a nice fish all the little things that makes you do even more.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree seeing birds fold up and hit trap is a good feeling from the race point you sent them to same with hooking into a nice fish all the little things that makes you do even more.

i dont think you cant beat the feelings of when waiting all day and your pigeon comes home after a long race and seeing it way up in the air folding its wings like a dart and heading straight for the loft landing board,,,,,now thats totally fantastic,,,,,

very nice billt you live on farm also nice lake does it stock any fish carp as into my carp fishing nothink like it when that quiver tip spins rounds and you got a nice carp on end of the line

all the best.

Only a small farm, a couple of goldfish in there but I think it's time I stocked it with something sensible :)

some sites from LEVEN, and our friends were above as well, those photos were taken this morning when out with the dog on the beach,

pic 1/the old and the new, 2/outside gym, 3&4/ coast line, 5/golf course, 6/largo law, 7/ enemy above

click on photos to enlarge

2010_1006fa0006.JPG

2010_1006fa0007.JPG

2010_1006fa0003.JPG

2010_1006fa0003.JPG

2010_1006fa0004.JPG

2010_1006fa0005.JPG

2010_1006fa0001.JPG

2010_1006fa0002.JPG

Guest Gareth Rankin

The Fifer and his wife have a new addition to the family a Lovely Great Grandaughter Ashlyn born 6/10/2010 at 11.28pm, weight 7lb 7oz.

Congratulation Archie, hope all are doing well.

congrats archie and family hopes all well :)

cracking pics put up of areas will have to take a few pics when im next out

p.s greenlands that picture is fantastic pic of the country do like lake district and areas very nice part of the country

all the best.