Free Birds

b.massey

Due to overcrowding and new plans in my loft taking up space I have 6 birds free to anyone who wants to have a bit fun in the winter months. These birds are 08/09/10 rung birds and will score in the show pen. They have never flown out but are jan aarden and delbar strains. who ever wants them to pay carriage for birds. Would like them to go to a new or young fancier who wants to try showing there racing birds.

Brian

Due to overcrowding and new plans in my loft taking up space I have 6 birds free to anyone who wants to have a bit fun in the winter months. These birds are 08/09/10 rung birds and will score in the show pen. They have never flown out but are jan aarden and delbar strains. who ever wants them to pay carriage for birds. Would like them to go to a new or young fancier who wants to try showing there racing birds.

Brian

very good m8, well done

Pm me if anyone is intrested in them... A few pairs are away but willing to give more away than I first planned. Overcrowded but all old birds have scored that are in my loft and got a couple I'd give to someone who'd get use from them

wish i had more room for a pair of blues! what a nice gesture from this gentleman hope the fanciers appreciate this mans kindness. lc

Brian

hi brian you got any jan ardens left just restarted and only really got l/breds here

Brian

hi brian thanks for the offer im not sure you got my pm if you can contact me ill make payment for you to send

manythanks steve

just to say many thanks to brian and his dad for the lovely pair of birds from them , very pleased and it was a pleasure looking round , lofts and birds ,thanks again its, appreciated

No worries Gordan. All the best with pair and stay in contact mate. Cheers

• 1 month later...