6 X Peter Van De Merwe

Guest mick bowler

Guest mick bowler

I have decided to sell my entire stock bird collection of Peter Van De Merwe birds bred by Nick Adshead from his best racer/breeders lats year (2009).

I have 2 Blacks, one cock one hen, bred from his no1 racing/breeding hen "Miss Velvet" when paired to a double g/son of 608 ans one of Nicks top stock cocks.

I have a chequer cock, bred from "Ovita zoon",son of Ovita, another top stock cock when paired to 07 Z 04757, sister of many top birds.

I have one chequer hen, Bred from a brother to Bauer and "Miss Tours" another top racer/breeder for Nick.

I have 2 chequer hens, Bred from a son of Gwen paired to "National Girl", another top racer/breeder and full sister to Miss Velvet and Miss Tours.

These have bred me some very nice younbirds, most are still in the team after 2 very tough races. These without a doubt could found a loft. Only for sale to make room for my OB racing team.

I'd prefer to sell all 6, please PM if interested.

Guest mick bowler

These are super birds - saw them last Monday during my loft visit and they immediately catch the eye, told Mick that he must be mad moving these on but needs must - and he only has so much space.

Steve

Steve, these are top birds, if i had the space these would never go, you have seen the restrictions i'm trying to work within and the birds i have. I know whatever i sell i'm going to regret, but these are the ones that i know i will regret selling, without a doubt. Strong, early maturing and intelligent birds, both pure and crossed.

My loss and definately someones gain!

Guest mick bowler

Anyone interested at all in these 6 birds???

No bullshit with these birds, they are just honest good pigeons, well worthy of a perch in anyones loft. If you want show birds, then look at other sales, if you want birds that will win racing then these are the ones.

If no interest by tomorrow, will be sold elsewhere.

Guest mick bowler

The breeder of these birds (Nick Adshead) had a great day in the NFC today with these same bloodlines, seems to of sparked a bit of interest!! :lol:

Well done Nick

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders