Stock Birds For Sale

Guest mick bowler

Guest mick bowler

This is my final reduction on my stock birds. All these have been bred from this year, and all i still have YBs in my race team, either paired to ech other or to birds i am keeping hold of. Been very hard trying to decide which ones to move on but i have various reasons. Any birds that i bred from that all their Ybs were or have been lost were removed from the shed this morning, permanently. These birds are from the best lines around at the moment, and are all nice pigeons and would grace any loft. I will transport to UK (in next few weeks) but any futher transport costs are to be by buyer.

These birds will be advertised here first and if not will be sold elsewhere. Rest assured these birds will sell, the prices even in todays market are well below their true value. I will add some photos later, but if any purchaser is not happy within 14 days of receipt i will refund all monies, less carriage forth and back.

lot 4 is a cracking looking bird if he wasnt 11yr old next year i would have took a gamble, hope they sell well, those van driessche pigeons are very sort after also, alot of people have blended them into there familys with success! Mick hope the sale goes well.

Ryan, I picked lot 4 up for Mick and he is every bit as good as he looks. I would have loved to have seen him a few years ago but looked after he should still have a few good breeding seasons in him yet.

hi mick its a pity you dont have the room to keep them as they are all cracking birds.the brother of lot 6 who is still here has won ttw at a show last year and is breeding some cracking y/b who are still in the team, and are doing well for another fancier also.if i had the room i wouldent hesitate to buy some of these as i know you are a genuine bloke and would not sell s""t.i know that you are a black bin liner man.

atb with your sale.

tony.

Guest gladdo

Would anyone be interested in 6 Peter Van De Merwe birds bred by Nick Adshead from his best, including 2 of the blacks, there are 4 hens and 2 cocks.

I had sold 2 hens from these earlier but decided to keep them, and would rather they went in a whole lot than singular if they do go. These have bred some good birds for me this year, pure and crossed.

If i sell these i will keep 2 of the above pairs.

Please PM if interested.

How much you looking for the pvm birds mate ????

Mikey....

Guest mick bowler

These will be offered until Sunday night then sold else where.

Sorry only willing to accept offers on the pairs as posted above, so please dont try to insult me lol :rolleyes::):)

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders