Fife Federation Late Bred Sale

sapper756

FIFE FEDREATION WILL BE HOLDING A SALE OF LATE BREDS ON SUNDAY 22ND AUGUST AT THE THORNTON TOWN HALL THORNTON

VIEWING 12 NOON- SALE STARTS 1PMhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

bumphttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

15/165 members turned up today for FIFE FEDERATIONS late bred sale. £630 put into the coffers. Although a poor turn out, well done to those who did and also the guys that bought pigeons. Good luck with, alex

a donation was also given to raise the total to £700http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

15 MEMBERS OUT OF 165 IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE SAME MEMBERS PUT BIRDS IN AND BUY THEM ITS ABOUT TIME THE OTHER 150

WERE MADE TO PAY THERE SHARE INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK AND GETTING THE ADVANTAGES THAT THE SALE PROVIDE :angry:

how many birds where for sale any chance of a sale list and what each bird made pity a list had not been put up on forum as you might have had bids that way

15 MEMBERS OUT OF 165 IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE SAME MEMBERS PUT BIRDS IN AND BUY THEM ITS ABOUT TIME THE OTHER 150

WERE MADE TO PAY THERE SHARE INSTEAD OF SITTING BACK AND GETTING THE ADVANTAGES THAT THE SALE PROVIDE :angry:

sounds like a poor turnout, :( was at a sale in lanarkshire last week where it was packed to the rafters with doomen,the birds making great money,very few sales of late makes it more disapointing that your sale has done poorly,get to the agm vote for no sale and a tenner on the fees that will get them thinking. ;) ;) ;)

sounds like a poor turnout, :( was at a sale in lanarkshire last week where it was packed to the rafters with doomen,the birds making great money,very few sales of late makes it more disapointing that your sale has done poorly,get to the agm vote for no sale and a tenner on the fees that will get them thinking. ;) ;) ;)

Alec if we put 0.01p on anything the majority of our membership bleet about it. The fact is that some of our members want everything for nothing, and some sit watching tv expecting others to do the work at keeping our fed alive. Its a sad situation we find ourselves in, and it needs addressing sooner rather than later. in my humble opinion only of course. As for the sales list, we never knew till today what birds were up for sale so a list couldnt be compiled. sorry, some members try their hardest at making things work, but are often slapped in the face for not doing enough. :(

regards alex

Not at all, what yi greeting aboot, theres no one said yi have ti put anything into the sale, a take it you put in and bought back, good on yi Whitty, wonder what the money will be getting spent on, :D

Alec if we put 0.01p on anything the majority of our membership bleet about it. The fact is that some of our members want everything for nothing, and some sit watching tv expecting others to do the work at keeping our fed alive. Its a sad situation we find ourselves in, and it needs addressing sooner rather than later. in my humble opinion only of course. As for the sales list, we never knew till today what birds were up for sale so a list couldnt be compiled. sorry, some members try their hardest at making things work, but are often slapped in the face for not doing enough. :(

regards alex

Oh dry yir een ecky lad, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i thats right the fed realy need boys like you and 149 others like you wi that attitude to make it a great

federation :angry::P:P:P:P

A could have been tae, but just sat aboot here awe day watching the box, yir a gid guy whitty, :P your another wan that needs ti dry yir EYES, :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was at the sale today, the turn out was disapointing, but still raised £700

I put in a cracking dark chequered janaarden, and ended up buying a dark chequered pied janaardenhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

every bird for sale, certainly looked the part, and bargains were got by those who attended, 2 SNFC winners had a youngster in eachhttp://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

put a £20 loft levy on fed members that will make all the loud mouths pay their way and maybe leave the fed workers alone

It makes nae odds ti me if they pit £20 on a loft levy Dave, cause at the end owe the day, if am wanting ti flee ma doos i will just have to pay lke the rest owe the Fed members, :P

A take it you were at the sale as well, :)

get real baldy,sales only work when you have buyers and the doos they want at a sale.

after this years racing some folk are still undecided about carrying on.

and as you know you cant be forced to give to or buy at a sale.

one of the worst sales i went to had plenty of outsider doos ...but not enoughy folk to buy them

get real baldy,sales only work when you have buyers and the doos they want at a sale.

after this years racing some folk are still undecided about carrying on.

and as you know you cant be forced to give to or buy at a sale.

one of the worst sales i went to had plenty of outsider doos ...but not enoughy folk to buy them

Well said Erch, looks like the cat has got there tongues, :lol::lol::lol::lol: