Who'S Racing This Saturday?

sapper756

The race is from Swindon 76 miles with the Rhondda Valley fed. I was late training my birds so they have had a hammering this week. They have had 6 in 4 days ranging from 16 miles - 35 miles with todays being the furthest at 35 miles. I feel I need another week to fine tune the birds but may send 4-5 to test the water to see how they are doing. Going for another 35 mile toss tomorrow and will make my mind up after that one!

The race is from Swindon 76 miles with the Rhondda Valley fed. I was late training my birds so they have had a hammering this week. They have had 6 in 4 days ranging from 16 miles - 35 miles with todays being the furthest at 35 miles. I feel I need another week to fine tune the birds but may send 4-5 to test the water to see how they are doing. Going for another 35 mile toss tomorrow and will make my mind up after that one!

Fill your boots and send them all, they'll do 76mls no problem with the training you've given them

I am tempted but being the most northern fancier in the fed by some 20 miles like to ensure they are well and truly right before they go in a race. Otherwise my birds go straight through with the bunch and end up lost forever in the Welsh Valleys! :blink::lol::lol:

Our first young bird race Lyndhurst 84 mile, I wonder how many members will be sending in in our club, in the the passed years the old excuse was.

Not sending untill next week let the rubbish go, <_< I will be sending i have trained my young birds so they hopfully leave the said rubbish behind :lol: