UNIKON PROBLEM

PIGEON_MAN

Guest milkyal

LCE means Loft Clock Error the number can be between 1-5, you need to speak to Darren at UNIKON. PM me your number and i will pass it on to Darren so he can speak to you

LCE means Loft Clock Error the number can be between 1-5, you need to speak to Darren at UNIKON. PM me your number and i will pass it on to Darren so he can speak to you

can you get Darren to speak to me aswell,(if he has the answer) we had this problem over 8 WEEKS AGO , i was told then, by the top man at unikon they were looking into this, the technicians in Germany were on the case,and he would get back to me as soon as they had an answer, with one race to go this season what i have been told , F... ALL

why are members having these problems when the system has been in use for years on the continent if not down to human error?

Often wondered the same Phil - Surely the RPRA should not have passed any sysytem till they were as safe and secure as the other timing devices such as T3,Paloma etc.

I agree was rushed in,, also why so many updates,, I have a system and have done 1 update at the start of the season,, it run all year no probs,, have heard others have needed many updates,, surely the updates are only for additions ,, not running probs,,

maybe the rpra should take all the companies to task and insure no updates are required during the season,,

we have used ETS all season and find it very beneficial for the young birds and the fancier.. wouldn't want to use a t3 all the time now..

goodluck

ant

the one thing i would like to know , how  many updates was their before the RPRA gave the go-ahead for ETS , keeping in mind its been on the market at least 10ys , i think 3 updates since RPRA approval

There will allways be updates,its doesn,t mean they are to fix a problem with the system,some updates are because of the change in RPRA rules, likewise we keep having updates on the computers simple because systems improve etc.

There will allways be updates,its doesn,t mean they are to fix a problem with the system,some updates are because of the change in RPRA rules, likewise we keep having updates on the computers simple because systems improve etc.

MY  ? how many updates before RPRA gave the go-ahead , i might give the impression that because of my grammer and spelling, that some kind of do.do typed this , but i can assure folk that is not the case , i am very well qualified in the world of avionics , which from time to time require updates , but not as many as ETS , simple

ets , manufacturers had a united front , up untill they got the go-ahead , then it became dog eat dog

to see who was going to take the lion's share of the market , the RPRA found themselves in a closed shop enviroment , with the only advisers being the ets manufacturers ,