Phoebe's pigeon race

ally mac

Hi again folks.

As there is still a lot of help being offered to Phoebe's cause I thought I would organise a wee YB race.

It will be from around 60 miles with birds I have trained to 45 miles so far. I have 24 birds that will race. It will cost £10- per bird to enter. The first bird home will win £50 for the lucky punter and the rest will go to Phoebe's appeal fund.

Once I have all the positions taken I will put the ring numbers in a hat and pull one for each person. I will then hold the race at the first avaiable oportunity.

Entrants so far. the remaining places will go on a first come first served basis.

Tskyes

Merlin

Chris Maidmeant

Chris Maidmeant

Rembrant2coo

Gareth Rankin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again folks.

As there is still a lot of help being offered to Phoebe's cause I thought I would organise a wee YB race.

It will be from around 60 miles with birds I have trained to 45 miles so far. I have 24 birds that will race. It will cost £10- per bird to enter. The first bird home will win £50 for the lucky punter and the rest will go to Phoebe's appeal fund.

Once I have all the positions taken I will put the ring numbers in a hat and pull one for each person. I will then hold the race at the first avaiable oportunity.

Entrants so far. the remaining places will go on a first come first served basis.

Tskyes

Merlin

Chris Maidmeant

Chris Maidmeant

Rembrant2coo

Gareth Rankin

Add Dovescot please :)

Quoted from ally mac

Hi again folks.

1 Tskyes

2 Merlin

3 Chris Maidmeant

4 Chris Maidmeant

5 Rembrant2coo

6 Gareth Rankin

7 Seaborne Lewis

8 Joe61

9 Dovescote

Ally,

please include a one each for myself and Amanda (Dark Chequer), and if we are lucky enough to win, donate the winnings to the cause aswell!

pm me your details please Ally so i can sort the funds!

All the best

Dave & Amanda

Hi again folks.

1 Tskyes

2 Merlin

3 Chris Maidmeant

4 Chris Maidmeant

5 Rembrant2coo

6 Gareth Rankin

7 Seaborne Lewis

8 Joe61

9 Dovescote

10 Chrisss

11 pjc

12 Dicky Darky

13  Dark Chequer

14 Bobtail

Hi again folks.

1 Tskyes

2 Merlin

3 Chris Maidmeant

4 Chris Maidmeant

5 Rembrant2coo

6 Gareth Rankin

7 Seaborne Lewis

8 Joe61

9 Dovescote

10 Chrisss

11 pjc

12 Dicky Darky