Quite a few new members on

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been a member on site for a long time as airdrie1 but could never post or get replys from admin so re regestered as airdrie2 great to be back on

maybe account wasnt activated ......... anyway Welcome to Pigeon Basics airdrie2 we hope you enjoy the site :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest mydognumber1

hi all

only been a member a week and already feel welcomed in, as a novice who has no birds yet but is still doing his loft up, ive had some great advice including a set of plans for my nest boxes so again thankyou all so far.

hi all

only been a member a week and already feel welcomed in, as a novice who has no birds yet but is still doing his loft up, ive had some great advice including a set of plans for my nest boxes so again thankyou all so far.

we all try to help :) great to have you on board :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello every one new member here rob walker Rugeley Staffordshite

typo should read Staffordshire http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif

welcome rob m8http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

I know plenty of fanciers that are members of this site and veiw the boards every night,but i have never seen them post and know that they never will.But never the less these fanciers still play there part within this forum because they are all talking amounst themselfs as to what was on Basics last night.So on that basis they still find Basics a vehicle of entertainment for themselfs and for me thats ok,each to their own and all that.

91 on line so far tonight

Our Board Statistics

Total Posts554,035Total Members11,030Newest Membertravis ../../public/style_images/master/user_popup.png Online At Once Record112

3 May 2010 - 21:10 PM

91 active user(s) (in the past 15 minutes)

55 members, 34 guests, 2 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click or Member Name

sapper756, aaron21, alex young, AR, bayview, beechtree lofts, bewted, bigda, bigjamie, buddanlou, budgie, Calfhall Lofts, cemetary, chameleonjohn, dal2, david.j, dibble, DJWa, dooman phil, DOVEScot, dumyat, eddieg46, fletchlives, gagums, Grasshopper Lofts, greenlands, HOMER49, Ian McKay, Jim R Ramsay, john the body, JonesyBhoy, Jumbo, just ask me, ken, kirky, leighton1984, mac1, monkeynuts71, Novice, pouw22, REDCHEQHEN, ribble, Rob_1982, Ronnie, scottym7, snorts, Steve Shaw, THE DOO BOY, THE FIFER, tommylee, TrickyHannah, VMS, Whats it called Cumbernauld, wullie semple, Yahoo, yorkie