Quite a few new members on

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greetings to all new members u will enjoy this site .plenty of good info

some not so good ,but u have to take the good with the bad. any questions

just ask someone will answer them ,great bunch of guys. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Hi all names andy beveridge  bev to my mates staying in co mayo now used to stay in lochgelly fife scotland but moved over to ballinaco mayo started the birds up again .new club first in co mayo 12 members now so hope every thing goes well for the second year all the best for 2010

lots of members sign up, but have you ever noticed, you mention posts, even when there are lots on posts are few according to the members on, BUT PM's they must go hammer for tongs,as when they go down you see the number of members ,then posting about they cant pm' and during the last week or so I have had a lot of pms from members telling me that others are trying to get vallidated etc,so yes they do join,but unfortunately because of spam its not done autimaticaly now, it goes through admin,

lots of members sign up, but have you ever noticed, you mention posts, even when there are lots on posts are few according to the members on, BUT PM's they must go hammer for tongs,as when they go down you see the number of members ,then posting about they cant pm' and during the last week or so I have had a lot of pms from members telling me that others are trying to get vallidated etc,so yes they do join,but unfortunately because of spam its not done autimaticaly now, it goes through admin,

If you click on their names they have done nothing on the site :-/

If you click on their names they have done nothing on the site :-/

if you read my post I am talking about members who when pm's go down lots of them are on saying they cant pm, so obviously are using them a lot more than posting at times,

if you read my post I am talking about members who when pm's go down lots of them are on saying they cant pm, so obviously are using them a lot more than posting at times,

Sorry, I know the PM's are a way for the regular members to keep in touch and share some personal information rather than post it on the boards and when it goes down we all notice and moan. Out of 8017 members 5173 have joined the site and never posted or done anything on the site and 6253 have posted less than 5 times, :-/

Guest newcomer

Hi my name is Bill I am a newcomer to the sport as my screen name tells, I have a lot to learn so I am looking forward to reading the posts on this site.

Hi my name is Bill I am a newcomer to the sport as my screen name tells, I have a lot to learn so I am looking forward to reading the posts on this site.

Helo mate welcome to basics,great time to join us ,breeding in full swing racing in three or four week.Hope you enjoy your pigeons.

Lindsay.

Guest newcomer

Thank you both for my welcome, could you let me know the best way to break my new birds to return to me. I have no free flyers at the moment. All advice welcome.

welcome to Pigeon Basics we hope you enjoy the site :)

Guest newcomer

Hi can anyone tell me about Louis Cooremans strain, as i have been trying to find out about this family but their seems to be very little on the web sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, spitting feathers here.Iam new to this site too.My son writes under the name of big blue bar. We have kept doos since he was a nipper and he is 40 now . He started off with a rock pigeon squab which he tamed and named Squeak. I have never seen such a tame bird. It used to come and meet me when I came home from work and followed me to the shop {walking}.We then kept tumblers for a few years until we moved south and decided to start racing in 1981.We have had limited success over the years  but the last two years have seen us get more top positions at cub level and federation level. This year ,we seem to have a good team of youngsters,so heres hoping they perform well for us.

Hi everyone, spitting feathers here.Iam new to this site too.My son writes under the name of big blue bar. We have kept doos since he was a nipper and he is 40 now . He started off with a rock pigeon squab which he tamed and named Squeak. I have never seen such a tame bird. It used to come and meet me when I came home from work and followed me to the shop {walking}.We then kept tumblers for a few years until we moved south and decided to start racing in 1981.We have had limited success over the years  but the last two years have seen us get more top positions at cub level and federation level. This year ,we seem to have a good team of youngsters,so heres hoping they perform well for us.

HELLO GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME

welcome m8, looking forward to your posts