Quite a few new members on

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Paul Winn

Hi everyone

I have recently moved from the Newcastle to dunfermline and after a break in the sport, I'm looking to restart!!

Anyone in fife who I could meet up with and have a chat with about clubs in my area

Thanks

Paul

Hi everyone

I have recently moved from the Newcastle to dunfermline and after a break in the sport, I'm looking to restart!!

Anyone in fife who I could meet up with and have a chat with about clubs in my area

Thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

hi my name is john and my other halfs name is emma we are new to racing and have just brought our loft 18ft split to 3 sections we are looking for help to fill the loft so we can race young birds and old birds we are based in essex and need all the help we can get so any unwanted birds old or young needed

Welcome to Pigeonbasics folks, hope you all enjoy the site. Steve I'm planning to visit New York next summer for a short break maybe I could arrange to visit you if thats okay with yourself :)

Whereabouts are you going in NY? I'm way on the west side of the state... not very far from Niagara Falls. If you're in this neck of the woods it's good with me... that is as long as I haven't decided to run way down south to get far away from this frozen tundra by then! haha :crying:

Whereabouts are you going in NY? I'm way on the west side of the state... not very far from Niagara Falls. If you're in this neck of the woods it's good with me... that is as long as I haven't decided to run way down south to get far away from this frozen tundra by then! haha :crying:

Not sure yet Steve, but I'll let you know when we finalise the plans for the trip :)

• 1 month later...