Promoting Pigeon Racing

Ian McKay

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what Chris Litttle said responding to a request to help.

Secondly...... it will be a pleasure to donate a youngster for your sale, I will provide details as soon as I can. Probably looking at ready in 6 weeks time, it will contain top Scottish national lines,hope this is OK.

He hopes this is OK a Double National Winning loft you are right it is OK I am over the moon Chris thanks for the reply

Should go well with the other National Winners I am planning to have.

Thanks Chris

Ian

Mr & Mrs C Little , Eastriggs

The youngster is inbred to two of our Scottish national winning hens, namely Fiona's Girl 1st Open SNFC Falaise and Jake's Princess 1st Open SNRPC CHolet.

Sire - a son of the 'Van De Pol Cock' bred by Geoff Kirkland, a brilliant breeder and he is the father of Jake's Princess our pride and joy , a winner of 1st Open SNRPC Cholet 557 miles, only bird on the day and a winner of an RPRA award plus other top prizes. 'Van De Pol Cock' was paired to a full sister of Fiona's Girl, winner of 1st Open SNFC Falaise 450 miles, Fiona's Girl is bred from a goldmine pair of Geoff Kirkland.

Dam - a daughter of 'Matthys Cock' a stock cock worth his weight in gold, bred by Geoff Kirkland and he is the father of many winners including Fiona's Girl winner of 1st Open SNFC Falaise 450miles.'Matthys Cock' was paired to Jake's Princess winner of 1st Open SNRPC Cholet 557 miles, only bird on the day and a winner of an RPRA award, she was liberated along with many North West England organisations and she beat everything flying 100 miles less than her.

• 2 weeks later...