Mickie B Trophy 2008 Entries

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Yes both the Human and Feathered Variety - but I may be biased.

These are just some of his young Birds when he started this year - they can't be that bad as he won The SHU Duke of Edinburgh Award for best loft performance under 25 yrs of age!

Good to see young lads in the sport

• 3 weeks later...
Richard had spoken to westy and gave him our address, but no trophy yet and this was a couple of weeks ago, so we'll get in touch with him again and see whats going on.

But members can still enter  :)

its been six weeks now has it been sent back?

Yes and i know flying name but still dont help getting trophy back   Im afraid it should been sorted out and got back long ago but Im doing my best to get it back and hopefully for the first time it will get entries in and be presented properly

Was it a landline number or a mobile you phoned him on?

Guest beautyhomer

Surely Jimmy White knows his address,he sent him a lot of young birds to start him off.Also his father (Snowy) is a member of this site.Was under the impression they were in regular contact with Jimmy.

Yes and i know flying name but still dont help getting trophy back   Im afraid it should been sorted out and got back long ago but Im doing my best to get it back and hopefully for the first time it will get entries in and be presented properly

It should have been sorted a long time ago as you said Rose!

its not the point should not need 2 chase around for the trophy  the onus is on snowy/westy to return it.......its leaving a bitter taste among the site members as its a memorial trophy...

spot on mick it was given in good faith.

well i think first of all the trophy should never be given out unless they know where it is going ... i say best way out of it would to be to terminate giving the trophy and just make a finak decision who has one ...we could call it the invisible mickie b trophy !!!!!!!!!!