Mickie B Trophy 2008 Entries

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes jimmy white did find his address ,, sent it to webmaster and bewted ,, jiimy white also sent £5 from my  his  money, for the return of,,,, also bought two trophies for winner and runner up ,, also  paid for sign written and  postage ,, snowy and westy are not in regular contact .

also bought £40 trophy for philips race paid for sign writting and postage to winner

please,, to put a young lads address up, which i gave in confidence , is not the done thing , please read the posts from the begginning

well jimmy im dissapointed then that i travelled 90+ miles and was only a few miles away i did post that i would collect it..and you knew his address this could have been sorted  last week, im very dissapointed in you jimmy that you could not confide in me.......thats my last post on this subject so dont waste your breath repling to me i aint interested..

Guest beautyhomer
please,, to put a young lads address up, which i gave in confidence , is not the done thing , please read the posts from the begginning

YOU DID NOT GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS AS YOU HAVE STATED IN THE ABOVE POST,HE SENT IT TOO ME SO I COULD SEND HIM SOME RINGS.

I TRUST YOU WILL BE MAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGISE

listen you were asked by me for adress you and others ignored me so member has given it so whats the problem

whats your address chris and the other members who have posted???     please , lets have a little decorum,, please,, the webmaster admin, mods are doing their best to retreive this trophy,, as the webmaster says in a previous post , there will be a trophie for the winner  

well jimmy im dissapointed then that i travelled 90+ miles and was only a few miles away i did post that i would collect it..and you knew his address this could have been sorted  last week, im very dissapointed in you jimmy that you could not confide in me.......thats my last post on this subject so dont waste your breath repling to me i aint interested..

gangster , i was asked by bewted for his address , i did my best to find it ,, gave it to him ,,, can i do more?

Guest beautyhomer

i gave bewted in confidence ,,,not you,,

So now you are trying to say that bewted gave it to me when he shouldn't have done.Told you,he gave it to me himself.

Why do you think you are the only one to have his address,maybe because you are a mod