unikon

stevie

WILLIE YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT I HAVE HAD TRUBLE WITH OUR FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND TODAY I HAD

PROBLEMS WITH 2 2YEAR OLDS HAD TO PUT THEM THROW THE PADS BY HAND BEFORE THE RECORDED THE BIRDS  NOT GOOD ENOUGH

KEVIN ELLIOTT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope unikon will be re-embursing the members that have been elliminated from races, out of the season averages etc etc due to the failures of there equiptment and incompetence in sorting the problem!

sent 40 birds to cattrick with av fed put clock into base stn it showed 36 birds timed at 8.o5 sh** or what

sorry but I just cannot understand how this can happen, can an ets bird be timed in before it gets home.....what if a member just put his clock on before the birds were due would anyone know if he had birds home or not.........

feel sorry for those members and poor show from unikon again

sorry but I just cannot understand how this can happen, can an ets bird be timed in before it gets home.....what if a member just put his clock on before the birds were due would anyone know if he had birds home or not.........

feel sorry for those members and poor show from unikon again

It seems that ALL birds at the race are timed when the clock goes into the base station, All given the same time, so this would highlight an irregularity at clocks off, this is what the most recent update is designed to overcome.

so what would happen if you only sent 1 and that happened how would you know?

Exactly, that,s why all clubs MUST ensure their clocks have the most recent update asap, saying that, I do not agree with these constant updates,  UNIKON have certainly cocked up this year, LEAVE THE SYSTEMS ALONE :P

Guest rodders
how can you tell? :)

because i clicked on where it says to click to read what it is and it just adds more options  not system update  :)

because i clicked on where it says to click to read what it is and it just adds more options  not system update  :)

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but since the last update was released with bugs in it, which has been highlighted on this and other threads, there is definitely an update out to correct those bugs. Our club Secy recalled all club ets clocks after today's race to put that latest update on them. Hopefully that will solve these problems. Unikon would then do well to test new software releases fully before release ..  and in future keep all software updates releases to the close season.

Guest rodders

I'm not sure what you are referring to, but since the last update was released with bugs in it, which has been highlighted on this and other threads, there is definitely an update out to correct those bugs. Our club Secy recalled all club ets clocks after today's race to put that latest update on them. Hopefully that will solve these problems. Unikon would then do well to test new software releases fully before release ..  and in future keep all software updates releases to the close season.

i was looking at champ update not the prof one which seems to be the one peeps having probs with

I,ve downloaded the champ update, and updated our clubs system, my clock and my base station, with no apparent problems. Thats me just recalled the clubs clocks yet again and will do them. God help Unikon if this goes pearshaped this weekend, and on the other hand well done if they have managed to rectify the problem.

I,ve downloaded the champ update, and updated our clubs system, my clock and my base station, with no apparent problems. Thats me just recalled the clubs clocks yet again and will do them. God help Unikon if this goes pearshaped this weekend, and on the other hand well done if they have managed to rectify the problem.

used the updated version this weekend with no problems.

hope everything goes okay for your next race ;)

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

i have just ordered this system will it come with the latest update already installed or do u think i will have problems from the off

Guest peter.j
i have just ordered this system will it come with the latest update already installed or do u think i will have problems from the off

A FOOL AND HIS MONEY DAMO LOL

Guest Grasshopper Lofts
you sound like peter kay ets its the future ive used it lol :P

;D ;D you know it is and im not being fatist ;D ;D ;D