Bradwest aircap 4

Guest Brusher

CLEAN MY LOFT ,PLENTY VENTILATION,BLOOD TEST SAYS WEAR MASK WHEN CLEANING OUT & WHEN WITH THE BIRDS ? WORE MASK BEFORE TEST AND NOW HAVE THE MASK WHICH BL, OWS THE AIR OVER UR FACE SEE WOT THE TEST SHOWS NEXT TIME MAY NEED MORE WIRE MESH !!!!!!!!!!  SAYING ALL THAT WHEN THE BIRDS FLY TO THE FLOOR U CAN SEE THE BLOOM COME OUT IN THE SUNLIGHT(WHEN ITS SUNNY)ha ha

I have had one of the bradwest masks for the last 5 years, bought the mk4 last year but not used it yet as my old one is still working okay, have my blood tested every year and it has gone down so that for the last 2 years it was 2 & 1 so I am well pleased with them if you work it out its about £1 week and if your health aint worth that then its hard lines.

Paul

Yes John'

I think they are top class problem with some folk to tight to spend £100 on a mask, it works out cheap in the long run I have seen loads of people with them cheap paper masks, in my opinion they are about as much good as a chocolate firegaurd.

Paul