Lillers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sending just the 1,but he is in fine condition and has had the necessary preparation for this race.It is now up to him.So once again, looking forward to it as it will be my last long distance race of the season.

i hope to send 3/4 all the best to all who are sending

Best of luck Frank,you have had a excellent season so far.I believe winning two 1st section positions and two bronze medals into the bargain.You will be hoping to add a silver for this one.

Best of luck Frank,you have had a excellent season so far.I believe winning two 1st section positions and two bronze medals into the bargain.You will be hoping to add a silver for this one.

3 bronze vince yes that would be nice same to you good luck hope you get a good 1

was that with the unc ?

East Coast Federation , birds were put up with mist and rain in channel last week my first bird came back smashed up dropped two that had flown further , bad decision blamed on not getting a mobile signal at site , was lucky to get any back

East Coast Federation , birds were put up with mist and rain in channel last week my first bird came back smashed up dropped two that had flown further , bad decision blamed on not getting a mobile signal at site , was lucky to get any back

sad no need for that in this day and age

had one reported ..................................... guess where .....................................  fecking Spain lucky bird  ;D ;D ;D ;D

760 birds away up 100 on last year not bad given the racing we have had this year all the best to all who sent
is the pied hen away frank? ive sent 3 could not be happier with them so very hopefull

is the pied hen away frank? ive sent 3 could not be happier with them so very hopefull

yes stuart i sent 4 3 yearlings and the pied hen all looking godd just need the wee man on the shoulder