Does anyone use these

your right there i a few top racers have bread me some crackers i havent done well in the racing and im not going to blame the birds i was giving a race program and im going to try that out and see how it go's these r the things uses in the program have u uses these

They're all products readily available from taylors choice, maybe a promotion stunt.   ;D ;D ;D  some of the stuff is actually good, not sure with the nasaline though that's just a a salt water wash isn't it?  

NASALINE is frightening ,you put a drop in each nostril and walk away ,if you dont you will wonder what the hell you have done,its for clearing out the nasal track,the birds eyes water and its not a preety sight,dont use it ,its not worth the hassle,use Lincospectrum ,much better .

I don't think it is entirely about the quality of your birds. The first thing has to be to learn how to get them into the best condition possible. If you are sure you can do that, you can then be certain that it is not you letting the birds down. And that's important.

So if your friend has given you advice on how to condition your birds, follow his advice and keep quiet about it. I am sure that if he is trying to help you, and you are talking out of turn to every Tom, Dick and Harry, he will soon get fed up with you. It is important to understand that healthy birds are not good enough, they have to be in super health to gain form. That is what your friend is trying to help you with.

I don't think it is entirely about the quality of your birds. The first thing has to be to learn how to get them into the best condition possible. If you are sure you can do that, you can then be certain that it is not you letting the birds down. And that's important.

So if your friend has given you advice on how to condition your birds, follow his advice and keep quiet about it. I am sure that if he is trying to help you, and you are talking out of turn to every Tom, Dick and Harry, he will soon get fed up with you. It is important to understand that healthy birds are not good enough, they have to be in super health to gain form. That is what your friend is trying to help you with.

:X ;):)

im from northern ireland thier is no vets here that look at pigeon and if thier were they know how to bill you i know my pigeon have abit of cannker well one of them abit of yellow in the mouth i have canker treatment there 3 day course just wondering what i do after the course.

Can someone tell me if i do treat my pigeons for antibiotics eg canker respirtory worms cocci etc what do i do for after treating them.

ant-biotics in my opinion are best avoided,especially when you are not able to get vets advice

there are many tratments for cocci [amprol] [harkers coxoid just one]

worms , again many treatments [levacide] harkers spartakon

canker can be treated with [again theres many different treatments] with harkers spartrix tabs

serious respiratory, often needs anti-biotics,, but respiratory probs can usually be avoided with good fresh air . cleanliness , less overcrowding , and a good dry loft,,hope this helps :) ,,   less stress in the loft will lesson any of these  complaints