PB Changes: Mini-sites, Shop & Fund

Webmaster

The other day I announced that there would be some changes to Pigeonbasics and I'd like to go into some more detail here.

• Mini-Sites is moving. The Pigeonbasics clubs, results, news, and photos will become PigeonSportLive. Mini-Sites has been a resounding success in the last 4 years and it has outgrown its sub-section on Pigeonbasics. PigeonSportLive will be an updated, re-polished, and generally allround improved mini-sites, and there are some pretty big ideas in the pipeline, so watch out for those :)

• The Pigeonbasics Shop is closing. We're having a 7 day sale and then I will be closing the metophorical doors on the Shop. While it has been incredibly sucessful, and rewarding to offer discounted books, DVDs and products, it is tangental to the rest of the website, and we wish to concentrate on other sections such as the forum.

• The Fund. The Fund will become entirely independent from Pigeonbasics, but will continue the good work of the last two years.

That's all for now, those are the major changes, but if there are any more we will post up details here.

Is there anything in the fund Richard as you stated in your last statement there was currently one application awaiting a decision. :)

There is a little (haven't got the exact details to hand) left in the fund that is being transferred in full to the new setup. There are a couple of applications that are currently being processed.

There is a little (haven't got the exact details to hand) left in the fund that is being transferred in full to the new setup. There are a couple of applications that are currently being processed.

what do you mean to the new set up they funds i presume where donated by members on here and thats where the funds should stay where exactly are the funds going to

Thank you and good luck to all. :)

what do you mean to the new set up they funds i presume where donated by members on here and thats where the funds should stay where exactly are the funds going to

the fund is going to be run by Ian McKay and a committee from the site, any more info on its formation can be had from Ian.