Weather Today

OLDYELLOW

great weather here as well old birds have been out

young birds out at 10,a bit of sun makes you feel so

much better  8) 8) 8)

nice to get them out again thats for certain ;)

Guest cosmic dave

Not a cloud in the sky over Lincolnshire  :) Did some waterproofing work on Saturday the new loft was bone dry this morning when I opened it up, and believe me it was wet all day yesterday !!!

Happy Days  ;)

Not a cloud in the sky over Lincolnshire  :) Did some waterproofing work on Saturday the new loft was bone dry this morning when I opened it up, and believe me it was wet all day yesterday !!!

Happy Days  ;)

mission accomplished then  ;)

Happy Days  ;)

cant send pm but here goes :

Yeap I nearly have a loft, the weather I supposed to be good til Thursday so hope to get the finishing touches done, My birds are ready next week. Worried about letting them out tho  :-/

David

build a little caged or have a sputnik so can get used to been outside but enclosed open loft door but ensure your there and dont spook them by moving too quickly move as if in slow motion spend plenty of time inside the loft sitting with the ybs you'l soon get them tame and used to everything ;) ensure there not over fed and food is fed when they have re entered the loft dont leave food down all the time , you shouldnt go too wrong Regards Mark

hope this is the start to the spring ;)

Dont push it Mark, Snow given in places for end of the week :-)

cold here, but lovely blue skies ans sun. Wish i was at home to have my birds out :-)

Took my sons latebreds for a 12 mile trainer yesterday, took em near on an hour, then flew for another 30 minutes!!! ??) ??)

Dont push it Mark, Snow given in places for end of the week :-)

cold here, but lovely blue skies ans sun. Wish i was at home to have my birds out :-)

Took my sons latebreds for a 12 mile trainer yesterday, took em near on an hour, then flew for another 30 minutes!!! ??) ??)

over fed ? exercise before training make them head for home ;) you'd of got a better toss today like ;)

over fed ? exercise before training make them head for home ;) you'd of got a better toss today like ;)

no they wernt hungary, as been out and fed in the morning, Was a spur of the moment thing. :-)

You try telling an 11 year old that is a s keen as mustard. He was looking abit down after 30 mins, But his face was a picture when he shouted here they are!!! was brilliant. I was startinbg to worry myself :-)

no they wernt hungary, as been out and fed in the morning, Was a spur of the moment thing. :-)

You try telling an 11 year old that is a s keen as mustard. He was looking abit down after 30 mins, But his face was a picture when he shouted here they are!!! was brilliant. I was startinbg to worry myself :-)

thats what its all about we ups big down but all works out in the end  ;)