janssen brothers

jonjon

they didnt really have a method jonjon,at the time they had such class winning birds it was easy for them to breed top class birds,all i can say is that they paired on winning performances has way back there birds were from different lofts and formed to make there own family.Plus the janssen pigeons now are a little different than they were back then through different people forming there families over the years,only know a few lofts now that still resemble the old stuff.

les

borgman bros   jos klaks nephews still maintain 100% blood no crosses in there birds, herman and janus keep them as pure as you can get and win nationals..........and the only others in the reusel area are c&a v gestel ex loft manager for jos no other lofts in the area can claim 100% blood

they didnt really have a method jonjon,at the time they had such class winning birds it was easy for them to breed top class birds,all i can say is that they paired on winning performances has way back there birds were from different lofts and formed to make there own family.Plus the janssen pigeons now are a little different than they were back then through different people forming there families over the years,only know a few lofts now that still resemble the old stuff.

les

so in theory les, the janssens the brothers raced were crosses as they had birds from other lofts,?

the janssens were genius when it came to pigeons and with breeding them were even better

three line breeding inbreeding methods were unbelievable i wouldn't advice anyone to try copy it as if u read the the jansen story ive read it a least 5 6 times and every time there's just so much too it everytime i read it the more questions needs to be answered and do i really do think that a lot of fanicers might say that they still have them pure but id bet there were crosses brought in if ure looking for something a bit more simpler old hands book the red one (cant rem name of it) is very good for the basics of breeding some of the racing methods in my opinion might be a little dated in it but the breeding part is good and a bit easier to understand mt advice to all and new starters are crosses

that just what i think

In the Reusel area Henk van limpt de prut has a Janssen family cultivated from original Janssen birds also a young guy who visits Janssens almost daily to help with the pigeons named Luc Van Mechelan has a loft of pure Janssen pigeons.Pouw Bros also have based their loft on 26 original direct Janssen birds.

Best pool of purest Janssen bloodlines i know of in England belong to Mr Tony Bates of Rugeley.

In the Reusel area Henk van limpt de prut has a Janssen family cultivated from original Janssen birds also a young guy who visits Janssens almost daily to help with the pigeons named Luc Van Mechelan has a loft of pure Janssen pigeons.Pouw Bros also have based their loft on 26 original direct Janssen birds.

Best pool of purest Janssen bloodlines i know of in England belong to Mr Tony Bates of Rugeley.

Jim those van limpt de prut, wasnt he a good friend of de klak, im lead to believe he has very good sprinters!