SNFC Falaise 17/07/09

sapper756

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

Brilliant Greig,

have enjoyed your post's regarding your excellent pigeon, the excitement that comes through is fantastic.

Thanks Gareth it's been great posting them the replys are very greatfull

Thanks guys

Hope 1 day your all as happy with your bird like i am right now what a feeling

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well done, Greig, noted your brother & his son partnership were well in too, so a real family event for you all. Recall the partnership was equally over the moon winning their first club race earlier this year, so a nice finish to OBs for them too. Again, well done all.

thats a good return for you derek i,ve sent 7 across the chanell this year i,ve got 3 back none in race time but i,ve still got my long distance L plates up the good thing for me is getting some experience like you say.

Yes Robbie, the first thing youve got to do is see if your pigeons can cope with the distance then you can plan for them with a little more confidence.Obviously, now that youve tried them,  they are good enough so good luck to you in the future m8. Ive had a funny year, ive scored in 5 of 6 nationals ( I am delighted with this ) but not high positions, however my returns are brilliant.Sent 48 to all nationals 41 home ;) Most my birds have flown in 2 nationals.

Thanks Bart still sinking in

She was a spare hen I timed her out of Maidstone 2 weeks before and she was 14 th fed there.  ;)

1st Club 2nd fed 6th combine 3region 55th open Falaise 2009 Cant ask for much more from a spare hen never been paired this year  ;)

1st Club 2nd fed 6th combine 3region 55th open Falaise 2009 Cant ask for much more from a spare hen never been paired this year  ;)

Well done mate been reading through your posts, great to see such joy and enthusiasm!

Well done mate been reading through your posts, great to see such joy and enthusiasm!

Thanks mate feels great especialy since its my 1st time racing from over the water