kipp & son

jonj1978

I have them. Had a son of Purple Rose, unil he was killed in the loft fire. Have still got two direct hens, one out of the Rainmaker, and one out of the De Hollander, the Sire of Barcelona King. Have topped the Fed inland with them crossed with the Klaks, and have bred a Fed winner at 500 miles from the Purple Rose cock when crossed back in with a dtr of the Buffel, (the Piet De Weerd Jan Aaardens are part of the base of Kipps family!) The hens i have/had, were daughters of the Kipps famous W Bolting hens. Have several children of my directs in the stock loft. I rate these pigeons highly, was on a waiting list for two years to get one from Purple Rose.

A few years ago in Blackpool I was talkng to Frank Bristow. he has them also.

Herbot Bros bought Barcelona King from Hugo, so they have them also.

Just another few names for you that has them!  :)

I have them. Had a son of Purple Rose, unil he was killed in the loft fire. Have still got two direct hens, one out of the Rainmaker, and one out of the De Hollander, the Sire of Barcelona King. Have topped the Fed inland with them crossed with the Klaks, and have bred a Fed winner at 500 miles from the Purple Rose cock when crossed back in with a dtr of the Buffel, (the Piet De Weerd Jan Aaardens are part of the base of Kipps family!) The hens i have/had, were daughters of the Kipps famous W Bolting hens. Have several children of my directs in the stock loft. I rate these pigeons highly, was on a waiting list for two years to get one from Purple Rose.

A few years ago in Blackpool I was talkng to Frank Bristow. he has them also.

Herbot Bros bought Barcelona King from Hugo, so they have them also.

Just another few names for you that has them!  :)

breed us a young un lol

THANKS DICKY

GLAD TO HERE THERE ARE GOOD RACERS

LOOKING INTO GETTING SOME OFF FRANK

JUST WONDERED  DO THEY REALLY FLY INTO THE NIGHT FROM LONG DISTANCE RACES.

CHEERS JON

Many pigons fly into the night. Indeed owls are not the only birds flying around at night, many other do, ducks / poultry... yes too many to bother to recall

Many pigons fly into the night. Indeed owls are not the only birds flying around at night, many other do, ducks / poultry... yes too many to bother to recall

Definately right there Roland, Kipps are re-knowned for their night fliers, but there are others who have had the same night flying experiences! Have had this myself in a roundabout way, but thats another story!  :)

Jon, yes, night flying is a fact mate!  :)