f region snfc newbury

rednyellow

324 birds away from f region snfc,great birdage from the guys in the toughest spot,good friend john harwood in at 3.26 flying 337 mls looks very handy from the pensioner on the pushbike. :) :) :).

TOP PERFORMANCE, GOOD TURNOUT FROM F SECTION

324 birds away from f region snfc,great birdage from the guys in the toughest spot,good friend john harwood in at 3.26 flying 337 mls looks very handy from the pensioner on the pushbike. :) :) :).

confirmed, BHW scribe John Harwood wins section F. George Harris maybe 1st, 2nd section E.  Well done John and Geordie ;) ;)

Guest Gareth Rankin

confirmed, BHW scribe John Harwood wins section F. George Harris maybe 1st, 2nd section E.  Well done John and Geordie ;) ;)

Well done to both of them

very well done to john harwood ,,,,,,,,,,,keep the bike going ;D

and well done to mr harris and all the section winners ,,, :)

Well done section winners ......I see no Ayrshire birds on the "Section F " result, I  guess our Ayrshire birds are not good enough  :X

That about sums it up doo although the prominent positions always taken by Glasgow pigeons proves the old Jack Adams tramline theory correct. That is that returning racers follow the motorways as far as they can before breaking for home.

That about sums it up doo although the prominent positions always taken by Glasgow pigeons proves the old Jack Adams tramline theory correct. That is that returning racers follow the motorways as far as they can before breaking for home.

What a load of b*ll*cks. Peterhead to the nearest motorway is probably about 100 miles. With the motorway infrastructure of south/central Scotland there would never be a North section doo in the result. Oh and how do they manage to find their way from Lerwick, not many motorways or roadsigns on the way down from there.

Well done section winners ......I see no Ayrshire birds on the "Section F " result, I  guess our Ayrshire birds are not good enough  :X

doo,not sure what result you are looking at but result i have shows 18 birds from ayrshire in snfc newbury 2008 result with one partnership having 4 birds taking diplomas,well done the ayrshire fed guys! :) :) :) :)