SNRPC Reims goldmedal. another first.

johno

Just heard snrpc pigeons 100 miles from racepoint at 8.45am.  left muirhead last night after marking.  birds crossed channel by rail from folkestone. first ever for british racing organisation to use this facility. birds expected on site by mid-day. excellent work by all concerned especially gg who worked tirelessly to make this possible.

Raised this several times over the years, (wondered why the Chunnel wasn't being used) last time when we were designing our new Fed transporter as our own Fed has Grangemouth road-rail terminal with direct links to the Continent via the Euro-terminal at Mossend (Lanarkshire) - Europe is hours away from Scotland, not days. Mentioned a detachable container-type body giving a pigeon transporter that could go by road, rail, air or sea.

Well done.

sorry to bother you, have i asked the wrong  question here as to

how many birds have gone to the race, or how Manny baskets.

Perhaps the reason for no response is that on one on line at the moment knows the answer to the question.n

Guest bigda
i dont know? regardless of how many birds away the point being made is that the birds will surely benefit. if it is the same as previous years there will be around 500 birds away.  

sorry i ask  mate wouldn"t want  to cause any friction

hope you get them all home.

Would like to wish all members who have sent birds the very best of luck,and congratulate the transport committee on getting our birds to france,in as little time in the basket as possible,well done.

Guest bigda

how much to  join your club and how much do you charge per bird for your  gold medal race and how Manny races do you have  across the water and do you allow the ets

i think £20 to join. £5 per bird for gold medal race. four races, inland race., gold medal race, tours or equivalent race, arras. four in all with the added faciltiy of transport to saintes via the nfc. saintes birds marked at muirhead. ets catered for at muirhead. all systems. bricon,tipes, unikon,

i think £20 to join. £5 per bird for gold medal race. four races, inland race., gold medal race, tours or equivalent race, arras. four in all with the added faciltiy of transport to saintes via the nfc. saintes birds marked at muirhead. ets catered for at muirhead. all systems. bricon,tipes, unikon,

YOU WOULD SELL SAND TO THE ARABS JOHNO