snrpc reims gold medal race

johno

to John Proctor it will be about 540 miles.

I have just had a phone call from a friend on the west coast to say he timed at 09:35.

His wife timed the bird and he is away training. I will wait for confirmation before saying anything else.

I have just had a phone call from a friend on the west coast to say he timed at 09:35.

His wife timed the bird and he is away training. I will wait for confirmation before saying anything else.

sorry I should have said about 580 to John Proctor

The bird I heard about this morning was timedby Stuart Mullin in Port Glasgow at 09:25 into a very strong westerly wind. What a performance under the conditions.

Well done to one of the hardest working committee men in the sport.

Just spoken to big stewart hes flying higher than the birds were well done a fantistic bird against the winds could not have went to a more deserving person and well done to the other 3 birds all great in there own rights

Jimmy can i ask why this tread and the snfc alencon have been moved from the main board given that both races are very much alive i thought thats what this site was for RACING PIGEONS so why move them?

great performance by Stuart Mullin, certainly is a strong west wind ,,,again congrats to all who have timed , and for those who havent , lets hope you see a pigeon drop..

frankdooman,, we are told to put all races , libs , time ins etc on "race day" postings ,[thats why it was put up] but i think your right , these are  very important races and should be on the main page , if the webmaster decides to change it , he will do that himself  :)

Sound jimmy just think this is what this site is about not some of the sh-- that stays on the main page for long enough thanks for the reply not having a go at you jim just the situation