SAINTES

johno

i think a silver medal and a first prize around £200 is being put up by the SNRPC for SNRPC members in this race good to hear. well done also to those who organised the marking and to Gordon Geddes and Willie Johnston for taking the birds to Crewe. Gordon Geddes deserves a medal for what he does for the pigeon fancy in Scotland.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a silver medal and a first prize around £200 is being put up by the SNRPC for SNRPC members in this race good to hear. well done also to those who organised the marking and to Gordon Geddes and Willie Johnston for taking the birds to Crewe. Gordon Geddes deserves a medal for what he does for the pigeon fancy in Scotland.

DESERVES MORE THAN THAT!

An MBE from Her Majesty would not be out of place.

Very well done Gordon for all you have done for "the doos" over all years you have put into the Glasgow Fed. I know my muckers won't have a bad word said against you!

Guest bigda

DESERVES MORE THAN THAT!

An MBE from Her Majesty would not be out of place.

Very well done Gordon for all you have done for "the doos" over all years you have put into the Glasgow Fed. I know my muckers won't have a bad word said against you!

i and if yous had put in as much as half the effort you have now  there woulden"t have been a split in the first place  :P

May i offer my congratulations to Pete Patrick on his achievement in this the saintes race his dear friend and confidant the late James Hamilton would have been over the moon with this performance ,because old hammy was one of the fanciers who was  instrumental in getting this off the ground before he passed away , and who should be the first recipient

of this wonderful event is none other than his pal very moving stuff,  pete we will drink to your success my friend and have one for hammy as well,    well done    harry

the success in pigeons managing to home so well is fitting return for the effort and resources put into this excercise by the SNRPC members involved. raising transport and prize funds through generous donations and bird sales has reaped outstanding rewards. by these efforts it has now been proved 700 mile racing is a big possibility into Scotland. this is a magnificent achievement for a club less than five years old. also it must be pointed out that the assistance of the NFC has been integral to the success of the venture so thanks to all concerned. co-operation and communication showing the way forward. we look forward to next year and what it will bring to those who take the sport a step further. for now though lets wollow in the feel good factor of the pigeons and their owners that have shown the way. congratulations to all involved.

the success in pigeons managing to home so well is fitting return for the effort and resources put into this excercise by the SNRPC members involved. raising transport and prize funds through generous donations and bird sales has reaped outstanding rewards. by these efforts it has now been proved 700 mile racing is a big possibility into Scotland. this is a magnificent achievement for a club less than five years old. also it must be pointed out that the assistance of the NFC has been integral to the success of the venture so thanks to all concerned. co-operation and communication showing the way forward. we look forward to next year and what it will bring to those who take the sport a step further. for now though lets wollow in the feel good factor of the pigeons and their owners that have shown the way. congratulations to all involved.

Well said Johno, it's great to see cooperation and some outstanding performances. Saintes was a tough test and to get them at that distance is fantastic, something to be very very proud of.

Well done Pete and W& M Smith at that distance no influence with wind loft loc. etc just bloody great birds and very dedicated fanciers this season has proved alot with big Stewart winning a nat in the extreem west to thease great men with fantistic birds gives us all hope and a big goal to aim for i for 1 want to follow thease great performances