Junior Clock Question ?

Speedy Ste

You should be able to get the rolls from Linells or Boddy and Ridewood,make sure that it leves a opening and closing hole in the roll though as i think that there were some of these clocks that came in from Belgium that didn,t do this so you cannot use them.

Have to agree here, see how it goes during the clock test your club will soon tell you if u can use it or not ;)

Hi Ste,You shoudn,t have any problem getting the rolls but i,m a bit worried now you have said that you got it from Belgium but hopefully it will be ok to use,i now my brother as got one of those but he had it give him when the guy realised he couldn,t use it.If i remember there was a small plastic gauge with this clock as sometimes this type of clock was read wrong,i would try and get the clock to your clocksetter as sone as you can for him to see if it can be used.

Hi Gangster, the only thing I know about it, is that it is a Junior Pigeonclock for 12 birds (without flaps!)  Thats the only info on this guy's listing.  Can anyone tell me what the flaps are? I've not long started up in the sport, so I don't know alot about clocks etc, so I bought this one for when I start racing this coming season.  I bidded on it, and won it for 8.55 + 20 pound Shipping ;D  So hopfully, I got a bargain!!  Thank you to everyone for all your help.  Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year :)

Steve.

all clocks with the serial letters A,B, or C are not acceptable for use all must provide an opening & locking puncture. The early models of this clock do not provide an opening or locking puncture and must be modified in order to do so. The mod consists of a new back plate to the clock which can only be done by Linell Instruments hope yours is OK :)