Vita-Pro Combo / Pro-Vit Plus

Guest Taylors Choice

Guest Taylors Choice

Our own European alternative to Vita-Pro Combo

There will soon be no Vita-Pro Combo left in the United Kingdom, as this is now an American only product by Vita King.

Because of this, we have introduced an alternative for all the European fanciers who use this product. The new version is called Pro-Vit Plus, containing exactly the same ingredients as Vita-Pro Combo which we believe is a very good supplement.

For those of you who are not familiar with this product:

Pro-Vit Plus is a concentrated combination of electrolytes, amino acids, essential vitamins and probiotics.

The probiotics act naturally to help correct the microflora balance in the gut which intern, strengthens the birds resistance against infections and illness due to pathogenic bacteria. Pro-Vit plus is also effective in prevention of scouring and disease in young birds and naturally improves their growth and fitness.

Recommended Uses of Pro-Vit

During Breeding - every other day throughout the breeding season and twice a week during off months.

During Racing - day of return plus the last 3 days before shipping birds to race up to noon the day of shipping.

Recommended Dosage - 1 level teaspoon per 4 litres of water.

1 x 150gm Sachet = £5.99

10 x 150gm Sachets = £50.00

http://pigeons.taylorschoice.co.uk/products/167724_pro-vit_plus_concentrated_150gm.php

Click the above link if you would like to purchase this product.

Guest Taylors Choice

It's not banned. It is manufactured for vita-king for them to sell in the USA. Vita-King do not want the product sold in the UK. Therefore we have secured the sole rights to sell the same product in Europe but under the name of Pro-Vit Plus.

SPECIAL OFFER

Because pigeonpete won't stop whining, we doing 4 for £20 on this product instead of 10 for £50.

As a special introductory offer, we are also offering free delivery for a limited period of time on this product!!

http://pigeons.taylorschoice.co.uk/products/167724_pro-vit_plus_concentrated_150gm.php

you do listen to me then :-) does that mean i get it cheaper still for collection  :P

Guest Taylors Choice
Pity the price went up by £1.00 / sachet but nice to see the offer

I know mate, the offer brings it to the same price though.

Thanks Pete, I told you you would be impressed! Now what else can I sell you (evil)(evil)(evil)  ;)

Well could do with a widowhood hen crate, but im not paying £450 red star lofts want :-)

Think you should get a local joiner on board to make more nest boxes and perches etc etc. :-)

Chris fetched me some of this round last night, looks impressive, and exactly the same as vita pro combo, All the best with your new product range :-)

ive used vita pro for a long time,how do you know its exactley the same :-/

Guest Taylors Choice

ive used vita pro for a long time,how do you know its exactley the same :-/

Because I know where they are both manufactured. The breakdown is on the packet which is exactly the same as vita-pro, just a different name on it. I wouldnt say it if it wasn't true mate :)

Guest joshdonlan
Think you should get a local joiner on board to make more nest boxes and perches etc etc. :-)

Totally agree. Prices for wooden products are ridiculos. Im after 2 wooden crates, and looks like i will be going to Oldham to get them  :o West Country Products and Dave and Marks seem cheapest. I dont see where all the money goes on these products. The ply used costs about £12 per 8 x 4 sheet  :-/

Guest Taylors Choice

Soon as we get some time we will work on getting this done, if anyone knows anyone local who might be interested in this let me know and I have their name for reference when we come to it :)

Guest Taylors Choice

I don't know what that product is so I can't really comment. However, Vita-Pro Combo - the original product by vita-king will no longer be sold in the UK - It will only be sold in the USA and we have the exact alternative to this product.

Guest j.bamling
What about VITA-PRO from SYNDICATE LOFTS thats still for sale.

as far as i know thats the same product as syndicate lofts used  Vita king products with mike Ganus based in America

I don't know what that product is so I can't really comment. However, Vita-Pro Combo - the original product by vita-king will no longer be sold in the UK - It will only be sold in the USA and we have the exact alternative to this product.

ordered this product on thursday night came this morning, first class service Taylor choice and exatly the same product :)

Guest j.bamling
What about VITA-PRO from SYNDICATE LOFTS thats still for sale.

I have heard today that Vita-Pro is the same product as Vita-Pro Combo

Syndicate Lofts are selling it so it will be available in UK