Lidl Microscope usb problem

robbiedoo.

have you loaded the software

Software seemed to load oaky. There is a bit in the instruction that may need done on the computer if it dosnt work but I'm afraid its beyond me!!!!!!!!

Seems to be easy enough to use without the camera, just need to read up on it now and find out what I am looking for.

A wee online tutorial wood be good from one of the more experienced chaps on site.

what is the program called  studio 7  if that is the  program you will find  the photo camera  is built into the program  but there are other microscopes with built in cameras  on them but don't think yours  has  but there are  files that will store computer images  built in to the software and there is a video record image  of  what ever  your looking at   ;)

what is the program called  studio 7  if that is the  program you will find  the photo camera  is built into the program  but there are other microscopes with built in cameras  on them but don't think yours  has  but there are  files that will store computer images  built in to the software and there is a video record image  of  what ever  your looking at   ;)

The softwares called photomizer, it starts up and the icon for the video camera comes up but doesnt seem to be recognised.

The softwares called photomizer, it starts up and the icon for the video camera comes up but doesnt seem to be recognised.

change yer screen resoultion when useing yer  microscope 1240 or some thing like that

Try looking on the net for free webcam capture software as in the past when i was given a lone of a usb microscope camera it didnt come with software. i went online and found a free webcam software and it worked fine. Most webcam capture software should work.

I use a camcorder on my microscope attached with a barrel lense from brunnel.

i use a mac book pro laptop and use capture software called vidi and it works perfectly.

good luck.

jas.

£49.95 in Lidl Anto.

Thanks for the tips chaps. will have another try in the next day or so.

Al.

good prise might get me one of them something new to play with  ;D

Cheaper in the North , Anto...memory serves about £29.00

Lower spec microscope though, no mechanical stage, Would spend the extra as when you get down to 400x you cant do it really with out one, any tiny amount of movement is huge under the microscope at that magnification.

Cheaper in the North , Anto...memory serves about £29.00

Lower spec microscope though, no mechanical stage, Would spend the extra as when you get down to 400x you cant do it really with out one, any tiny amount of movement is huge under the microscope at that magnification.

Thought thats what it would be for the price but it wasn't - Fred Smyth put photo up of his - bought in Northern Ireland £29 - and he got the full spec microscope with mechanical stage - unbelievable at that price