First microscope pi

ally mac

Its amazing how many they can cope with ally without showing clinical sighns.

you notice it more when your racing and they are a bit under par.

I  saw a fancier give one of the spartakon tablets to his birds  and the perches looked like

a tin of minni  sphaggeti  after  it.  His birds didnt look unwell

Guest frank dooman
theres no worms there mate worm eggs shells yes,unlese you havent focus in proply if they had worms it would look like oval shape and dark ;)[/quote

thats defo round worm iam loking at a slide in the flying vets book page 269 they are not as dark as the ones on other thread thats because that slide is done with a very powerfull scope not a liddles not disrespect

theres no worms there mate worm eggs shells yes,unlese you havent focus in proply if they had worms it would look like oval shape and dark ;)[/quote

thats defo round worm iam loking at a slide in the flying vets book page 269 they are not as dark as the ones on other thread thats because that slide is done with a very powerfull scope not a liddles not disrespect

easy gotten rid of anyway frank

need a crop swab for canker ally  but you will get cocci count in droppings , there i a way to do the count , for safe level,  cant quite remember how you work it out but will find out for you,  not done it for years .

not sure if that mscope will be powerfull enough for cocci ocysts

Guest frank dooman
Ally where do I send my samples?  ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note terrific photo, I think I will have to go to Lidl. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your future contributions.

Paul.

i paid £180 quid the following month liddles brought the same one out for 44quid just my luck ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D