most common problem with birds

wot would u say over the season is the most common problem with them...meaning illneses,and which course of antibiotics do u find most affective against them>.....paul.

MINE GET SICK, OF HOME ,AND DONT BOTHER COMING BACK ;D ;D

You are on the ball here Peggy if you want a doo to knock its pan in to reach home late at night its needs to love the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wot would u say over the season is the most common problem with them...meaning illneses,and which course of antibiotics do u find most affective against them>.....paul.

OUTSIDE OF VACCINATIONS THE ONLY THING MY PIGEONS GET IS TREATED FOR CANKER BEFORE RACING AND ONCE PER MONTH AFTER THAT ,THINK THIS THREAD IS BECOMING ONE FOR BANTER  ;) ;)

i would say the most common problem [not desease ] is a higher count of cocci ,followed by some type of canker [there are many types] then maybe worms [round worm] most of these can be kept at bay, with the proper management, cleanliness ,fresh air etc ,,,,antibiotics for as a very last resort and be advised by vet

Gives the impression that illness in birds is a common problem. My experience has been that pigeons are normally very healthy.

If I was asked if there was a common problem, again from bitter experience, my reply would be extraordinary losses from races for largely unknown reasons -  for example a 4 yo done 300 miles successfully 3 times, lost from 150 miles.

:)  :) Something out a bottle to cure that please.  :)  :)

Gives the impression that illness in birds is a common problem. My experience has been that pigeons are normally very healthy.

If I was asked if there was a common problem, again from bitter experience, my reply would be extraordinary losses from races for largely unknown reasons -  for example a 4 yo done 300 miles successfully 3 times, lost from 150 miles.

:)  :) Something out a bottle to cure that please.  :)  :)

If somebody did sell it they would be rich, but would be impossible to keep all the birds , you dont want to lose them , but it is a fact that is what happens when you race them, unfortunately they will get lost sooner or later.