Pigeon Couriers "The bad stories"

DOVEScot

In light of all the teething problems (we hope) that couriers are experiencing in the wake of Amtrak, maybe these threads highlighting all the good and bad stories will let them and us ALL know exactly how they are performing

BAD STORIES ONLY PLEASE

NO ARGUMENTS PLEASE JUST THE FACTS

ALTHOUGH I THINK COURIERS SHOULD COMMENT BUT ONLY ON THEIR OWN CASES

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

called cooper logistics yesterday gave all details was told  they would ring back to let me know when birds were getting collected got nothing, but was informed by the member on this site this morning that the birds had been collected still had no call from coopers as to when they are getting dropped off, time will tell.

J COOPER LOGISTICS PICKED PIGEON UP ON THURSDAY DID NOT DELIVER UNTIL TUESDAY AND IF THATS NOT BAD ENOUGH THEY GHARGED AT BOTH ENDS ,THAT WAS SEVENTY POUNDS FOR ONE PIGEON ,ITS LIKE DRAWING TEETH TRYING TO GET MY REFUND WHICH THEY PROMISED ME LAST WEEK , STILL WAITING  :( :( :( :( :(

phoned cooper's yesterday for a pick up they said they would call me back yesterday afternoon

i have tried several times to contact them today but the phone is engaged so i don't know if my birds are getting collected or not

finally got to talk with a girl this afternoon she promised someone would call me back still no phone call and i don't know if the birds will be picked up tomorrow or not

J COOPER LOGISTICS, same problem here i had to call 3 times still do not know,its not helping that the guy i brought the birds from, is not exactly fast to reply to my mails,its alright offering £25.00 for any amount of birds if the service is garbage

J COOPER LOGISTICS, same problem here i had to call 3 times still do not know,its not helping that the guy i brought the birds from, is not exactly fast to reply to my mails,its alright offering �25.00 for any amount of birds if the service is garbage

in saying all of that i am not too sure if it down to them or him as he is very slow to reply to any mails [might have been ripped off by him? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/]as this is the second courier he claims to have contacted

Cooper logistics collected two batches of birds from me last Thursday, one batch delivered yesterday, the other today. I also phoned them a week past monday to bring one of my birds back from Northumberland. They still haven't collected it yet. Can't get through on phone numbers, always engaged. This is not a dig at them as I know they must be busy but I've spent over a week on the phone and it's driving me nuts >:( >:(

• 4 weeks later...
Stick a grid up on here then Dovescot. See if it is removed or accepted by Richard and co.

Personally my hope, belief, that good reports will far far outweigh any not so good, let alone bad.

Roland that was the very same with Amtrak, in the main, probably in the high 90 percent they got it right

If you transport 1000 a week and 1% complain then thats ten complaints or 260 a year, sounds a lot but not out of 52,000 a year :-/

I have just had a collection from some of the Paul Wolliss birds sold on Elimar by J Coopers.

These birds were very close to not being sent by myself as i never had the phone call and when we went to put the pigeons into the back of the van it was a disgrace with boxes all over the place, some resting on other items at extreme angles. I tried to take a photo but my phone camera is buggered the van was full especially after i had put mine items in yet there was 41 more for the bloke to collect tonight.

Im not just saying this and not backing it up i have emailed Les Parkinson to tell him that anything of mine never goes with them again whether the buyer pays Les direct or not and all my adverts will say the same.

I intend to ring Coopers in the morning also to tell them, it takes nothing to be tidy and organised and that was all the van required unless they see the post first and then are more than welcome to contact me via pm and i will give them my mobile number.

Stoker and myself actually got the van into some kind of order so hopefully everything will be ok this time.

hats off to you vallance lofts and stoker for going to the trouble of checking the van and making sure that the birds were safe/comfortable before the courier left with them   ive got to admit that ive handed birds over to couriers in the past without even thinking about the conditions they might have to put up with in transit but in future i will walk them to the couriers van myself just to check the conditions in the back of their van just in case   kev

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe they should be moved to here

these threads regarding couriers are for giving info etc to help members , not for arguing and insults, so once more please keep the threads for what its intended, or they will be locked ,

If only it was that easy, if couriers are conning members by telling lies surely it should be posted :-/

I agree with your comments Duncan, let the other forum members no what is happening.  :P

As long as it is the truth and an honest opinion then if me or any other member posting is causing the liars some trouble, then I for one am guilty of being a trouble maker and proud of it :-/

• 2 weeks later...
In light of all the teething problems (we hope) that couriers are experiencing in the wake of Amtrak, maybe these threads highlighting all the good and bad stories will let them and us ALL know exactly how they are performing

BAD STORIES ONLY PLEASE

NO ARGUMENTS PLEASE JUST THE FACTS

ALTHOUGH I THINK COURIERS SHOULD COMMENT BUT ONLY ON THEIR OWN CASES