UK to Ireland courier/transport company

Cooleflyer

Hello,

Does anybody know of anyone who would be able to bring a flat packed loft from the uk to Ireland.  It would probably be on a couple of 6' pallets.  Each pallet would probably be about 3' high?

Hi Cooleflyer, try typing in Pallet Express or Pallet Force in google they are normally pretty cheap but im not sure how often they are in Ireland, i would of elected John Miller too Fred but you wont fit 6 pallets in a van they will have to go either in a 7 & a half tonne wagon or bigger. There is a site where you can put what you need doing & there are courier / logistic firms on there & as one member has said already they will give you a price & you just contact the cheapest.

Good Luck.

Hi Cooleflyer, try typing in Pallet Express or Pallet Force in google they are normally pretty cheap but im not sure how often they are in Ireland, i would of elected John Miller too Fred but you wont fit 6 pallets in a van they will have to go either in a 7 & a half tonne wagon or bigger. There is a site where you can put what you need doing & there are courier / logistic firms on there & as one member has said already they will give you a price & you just contact the cheapest.

Good Luck.

That's Montgomery Transport over here mate.

That's Montgomery Transport over here mate.

Thanx's mate thats handy to know. We do have a Montgomery transport company over here too i think they are pretty big over here im not sure but i think they work with Eddie Stobart which is probably the largest logistic company over here you maybe have them come over to Ireland too. There are a few you can look at Cooleflyer mate i think the bigger the firm the cheaper as they will have more stuff to carry & also will be in Ireland & over here on nearly every ferry.

Thanx's mate thats handy to know. We do have a Montgomery transport company over here too i think they are pretty big over here im not sure but i think they work with Eddie Stobart which is probably the largest logistic company over here you maybe have them come over to Ireland too. There are a few you can look at Cooleflyer mate i think the bigger the firm the cheaper as they will have more stuff to carry & also will be in Ireland & over here on nearly every ferry.

Montgomery Transport......they bought out Dukes Transport.

Hello,

Does anybody know of anyone who would be able to bring a flat packed loft from the uk to Ireland.  It would probably be on a couple of 6' pallets.  Each pallet would probably be about 3' high?

If memory serves a standard pallet is approx. 5' x 4' so anything else is an abnormal load and after many years of logistics and transport, you could well end up facing a fairly big bill, because they will take into account the amount of floor area your goods would require, and being of a fairly fragile nature the pallets cannot be stacked. Micko & Jack have hit on my thoughts......have a look at renting a ' box transit ' from over here and on a return trip basis......then check some UK wide firms and see what the price would be for collecting van on mainland, and leaving it back to NI depot. Just a thought.