busschaerts site golden oldies Rate Topic: -----

#521 User is offline   BLACK W F 

• High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 September 2014 - 18:51 PM

View Postpaullock, on 27 August 2013 - 00:57 AM, said:

Im crossing mine next spring

a lot of the guys used the wildies and for speed lines used the Karel; Hermans both xsed well with some fantastic results
the truth is here not out there

#522 User is offline   andy Burgess 

• TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin Team
  • LocationEast Lothian
  • Club:gladsmuir

Posted 26 February 2015 - 20:34 PM

View Postandy Burgess, on 23 September 2014 - 18:25 PM, said:

still a great read this , if you have 10 minutes to sit & look :pidge:

i must have gone through this at least twice a year :emoticon-0140-rofl:
"north wales novice" no longer .

#523 User is offline   billt 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationcarmarthenshire

Posted 26 February 2015 - 20:41 PM

View Postandy Burgess, on 26 February 2015 - 20:34 PM, said:

i must have gone through this at least twice a year :emoticon-0140-rofl:

You must have had your bored head on, always a good read with Busschaerts, I'm biased as you know as that's all I've got Posted Image
Who loves Percy

#524 User is offline   andy Burgess 

• TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • LocationEast Lothian

Posted 26 February 2015 - 20:51 PM

View Postbillt, on 26 February 2015 - 20:41 PM, said:

You must have had your bored head on, always a good read with Busschaerts, I'm biased as you know as that's all I've got Posted Image

i dont know wether i told you Bill ? my late Father had Buschearts and when i started some folk offered them to me , i refused them . my thinking was if Dad had them 25 years ago , how good would they be now ?? i had a stray yb in my first year , was head and shoulders above mine , the guy didnt want to collect it and asked me to keep it .i sent him a card at Christmas telling him i still had it and asked about it,s parentage . he phoned to tell me it was ,,,,,, ah you guessed it :emoticon-0136-giggle: ive a few more "Buschearts" since then too.

#525 User is offline   billt 

• Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Locationcarmarthenshire

Posted 26 February 2015 - 20:58 PM

View Postandy Burgess, on 26 February 2015 - 20:51 PM, said:

i dont know wether i told you Bill ? my late Father had Buschearts and when i started some folk offered them to me , i refused them . my thinking was if Dad had them 25 years ago , how good would they be now ?? i had a stray yb in my first year , was head and shoulders above mine , the guy didnt want to collect it and asked me to keep it .i sent him a card at Christmas telling him i still had it and asked about it,s parentage . he phoned to tell me it was ,,,,,, ah you guessed it :emoticon-0136-giggle: ive a few more "Buschearts" since then too.

Sometimes Dad does know best Posted Image
Who loves Percy

#526 User is offline   andy Burgess 

• TOP GUN
  • Icon
  • LocationEast Lothian

Posted 26 February 2015 - 21:11 PM

View Postbillt, on 26 February 2015 - 20:58 PM, said:

Sometimes Dad does know best Posted Image

i guess he did ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :animatedpigeons:

#527 User is offline   Cartref Lofts 

• In Egg! (Newbie)
  • Pip
  • LocationWales
  • Club:One Loft Racing

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:43 AM

Just reading this topic about Busschaerts, its great reading all the replys i have kept Busschaerts from 1992,our birds were purchased from Wyn Morse , Ben Medina, Gary Drewitt, Rod Harding, Dave Caudle , Eddie Wright Fountainhead Stud,Angel Brothers Plus many more top flyers.My Website is http://mjohnandson.com if you have a spare hour have a look at our busschaerts.
We Won 3rd FCI World Championship 2014
FCI World Championship Race 2014 Hungary

There were a total of 23 countries including Germany,China, Belgium, The Netherlands and of course the uk ect participating in the FCI World Championship Race in 2014.
We sent a nest pair to the Race.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Final Race Was Flown from Prague (Dubec). A Distance 418 KM. In a very hard final race, Our young bird was timed to win 1st GB section, 3rd FCI beaten by seven seconds on the trap. Wining a Diploma,the bronze medal and a trophy and is Only the second British bird to win a medal at the FCI World Championship.

Posted Image

The young bird is a Busschaert bred from our Dave “Codgy” Caudle birds via the late Danny Stubbs.

Posted Image

The young bird in question is bred as follows. The Sire is full brother to a bird that was sent To The “Tianyi” China One Loft Race 2010 and was 5th GB Section 189th Open 730 birds 180 km and 6th GB Section 208th Open 738 birds 300 km Semi Final Race. The G/Sire Is Birthday Boy. Bred By Dave Caudle Raced by the late Danny Stubbs. Birthday Boy was a great racer winner of Many prizes as a Young Bird including 1st North West Sect CSCFC Lambaile Young Bird National and also flew San Sebastion although out of race time.

Posted Image

The Dam Of 3rd open FCI is a half sister to 85th Hotspot 3 - 1,752 birds Europe Classic One Loft Race 2007 Only 56 seconds behind the winner. The nest mate was 359th Hotspot 1 - 2,211 birds 4 minutes behind winner. Both went to the final race. Sire Of the Dam is the Our number One stock cock Peter, Bred By Dave Caudle and raced by the late Danny Stubbs. Peter is Sire, G/sire, G/G/sire of winners including very good birds for us in Europe Classic Wales, North Coast Classic Ireland, German One Loft Race and of course the FCI One Loft Race Bird Hungary.

Posted Image

#528 User is offline   Fly_caster 

• Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationDonegal, Ireland.

Posted 14 July 2016 - 23:44 PM

"Still" a great thread ;-)

• (27 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic