busschaerts

Guest vander mungo

I DID STATE THAT THERE ARE MANY GREAT FANCIERS THAT THE BUSHYS MADE GREAT I HAVE NAMED A VERY SMALL SAMPLE OF THE TOP BREEDERS AND BIG WINNERS IN THE NE SOME YOU WONT KNOW BUT OUT STANDING

I KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE HEADING IF I WAS LOOKING

Hi Mate .

would i know where you would go for a busschart..?? .Have we been to visit this guy Alan??

Just curious mate !

DAVID

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many good flyers named but ive always liked ronnie williamson busshys what the big falla has done with this strain of birds is second to non i no he's in ireland but some going

for an flyer to win back to back all ireland champion and putting in performance one after another

all the best

Guest vander mungo

as,i said dont know if the story i was told held any truth in it.reason behind it was if i needed a cross for my vandenbeeles,then the busschearts would be best bet.i think i,lgo for the crowders,or any better sugestions for my family of pigeons.     p.s i do have a soft spot for the busschaerts fantastic birds

i personally think you wont go far wrong with the good old trusted bussys if you looking at sprint,middle,long they can do it all even won at combine level they have been there done it got the tea shirt to me there isnt many other strains out there today that is still around and going strong winning world wide every year and still holding there own against the maney of strains around today.

all the best.

Guest southern and mason

I DID STATE THAT THERE ARE MANY GREAT FANCIERS THAT THE BUSHYS MADE GREAT I HAVE NAMED A VERY SMALL SAMPLE OF THE TOP BREEDERS AND BIG WINNERS IN THE NE SOME YOU WONT KNOW BUT OUT STANDING

I KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE HEADING IF I WAS LOOKING

hi ther m8 wer wud you head is it in the north east area

good reliable pigeons my buschaerts have got pearson and dransfield, joe shore,ron williamson and the originals from little black and pluto via eddy keytes they are great pigeons good all rounders would reccomend the buschaerts to anyone they have stood test of time

what line out of your bushys has scored better for you iver from pearson,dransfield,shore,williamson or the originals from little black or from eddy over the time you had them you score better with them club/fed or you find they come to there own more when they looking at more distance as oldbirds.

The man George Busschaert died in 1982.Its true he did import birds and when brought in they were Busschaerts.However he never bought a yb off anyone to sell.He was a great stockman and he very often not only paired bird A to bird B. But he would pair bird B,s brother to bird A,s sister.Red 20 is not a sister to Pluto.Plutos only brother is his nest mate 69 320910.Shy lass the Danny Challis hen was not bred by George she was bred by Tom Larkins.Also Georges wife was Neytens sister.Georges best bird was a check  cock de 85 nestmate to ladybird.Sadley de85 hit wires killed outright.

If anyone wants some great reads and photo's of Gearge, and his mates who flew, plus methods etc. pm me your Email address. Have seen most articles like on here and others times. But these are realy different and rare. Only ever know of the one that has them. A Jimmy Ried, now in B.C. Canada, formerly of Scotland.

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

ive got two grand sons off super man in my stock loft and they throw out winners for fun with every hen they have been with crossed or pure at the moment there with warren foster hens , and these win for me from 130 miles to 487 miles all ready got four in the nest off them now and 3 are pure white again

find some up the write up facts different to what i was told g busheart came over to england to set up a textile factory his family owned met and became friends with Gill duncan went into partnership and brought the birds over from belg  dominated the kent area sold up and went back to belg  gill Duncan was a greyhound trainer   Tom larkins became  buschaerts agent in this country  corbetts birds came from Tom Larkins

probally the top breeder in the n e England  where the partnership of Soderland and Bradley  they bred many winners and breeders of winners   parkside superman   and probally one of the best the great Quosimodo of Luke Coulson  and Thomson  i am sure Jimmy Bambling  could go alot further aswell  these are just a very small insight to what was bred from them

Bakes mine are a blend of all of those lines and to be fair mine are better the further they go as i am not interested in short races and as i told you i dont keep any oldbirds that have not flown channel at least twice as yearlings the blacks have been most consistent over the years and have had only bird on day 3 times

ive got two grand sons off super man in my stock loft and they throw out winners for fun with every hen they have been with crossed or pure at the moment there with warren foster hens , and these win for me from 130 miles to 487 miles all ready got four in the nest off them now and 3 are pure white again

yer right bout superman lines we had a cock never failed to thro a winner every year (long gone now mores the pity )threw  a ch hen won beauvais twice qnd always in  a position