busschaerts

Guest vander mungo

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maricelbill

Another busschaert of ours a winner of many prizes for us inc 1st fed saintes 467 miles,he is also sire of winners inc 9th open NFC cholet.

what lines are they dave?

they look the part!

Guest maricelbill

Another busschaert of ours a winner of many prizes for us inc 1st fed saintes 467 miles,he is also sire of winners inc 9th open NFC cholet.

they look the part!

quick edit just saw turner bros do you have them since then or through phil ball?

they look the part!

quick edit just saw turner bros do you have them since then or through phil ball?

Bill we had some off george turner (he is a mate of my dads since youth). but our best ones are through the late Dave Broadhurst again turner bros, our no1 cock is off a son of daves 3x1st worcs fed with a average 8000 birds.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here is one one for the busscheart men what lines did george use to make his family bought a pair of latebredes for stock from louella a grandson of firefly and a grandaughter of shy lass they bred five firsts for me and were stolen from my loft 20 years ago now thought id found a gold mine at the time allways wanted to know what the family was made up from dont know if its true but herd it was a real mixture

here is one one for the busscheart men what lines did george use to make his family bought a pair of latebredes for stock from louella a grandson of firefly and a grandaughter of shy lass they bred five firsts for me and were stolen from my loft 20 years ago now thought id found a gold mine at the time allways wanted to know what the family was made up from dont know if its true but herd it was a real mixture

Checkout the third posting by Bakes on page one gives all the info from the beginning.