WHO IS INTERESTED

phillips

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i started this thread out of season on christmas day i was thinking of having the trophy engraved NOEL WINNER not unless there is any other ideas

thankyou jason

;Dis that MICHAEL WINNERS son ??  ;D ;D why not ask Richard (Webmaster) if we can call it Pigeonbasics youngbird challenge 2008  ;D .what do you think  ;D                                   andy

;Dis that MICHAEL WINNERS son ??  ;D ;D why not ask Richard (Webmaster) if we can call it Pigeonbasics youngbird challenge 2008  ;D .what do you think  ;D                                   andy

excellant one andy,i will go with you on that !!!!

yeh i like that andy ill send richard a pm asking if we can use this idea and in favour for the use of the site and the sites name give 5 % of the total taking for the sale of the rings

yeh i like that andy ill send richard a pm asking if we can use this idea and in favour for the use of the site and the sites name give 5 % of the total taking for the sale of the rings

;D ;D ;Dgood speech that man  ;D ;D        andy

ive been talking to some flyers in derby and they think to make this young bird challange fair i should not be in it and only run it for the members on the pigeon basics site this way every race they are entered only you guys can win plz coment on this and tell me what you think

thankyou jason

ill put a list up later on of all the people that have entered and how many rings they have got

thanks

ive been talking to some flyers in derby and they think to make this young bird challange fair i should not be in it and only run it for the members on the pigeon basics site this way every race they are entered only you guys can win plz coment on this and tell me what you think

thankyou jason

ill put a list up later on of all the people that have entered and how many rings they have got

thanks

;Dnot thought of that till you posted it up , i suppose if 3 birds arrived together and one was yours and first in clock  :o might be a few questions raised ,also if you chose to put rings on same way bred as your best 4 this year (07) might be considered an advantage ??  ;D ;D                     andy

easily sorted draw lots for the numbers onced young birds have been rung :) :) :)
;Dthats fine Stew ,but with nobody looking over Phillips shoulder , could again leave him open to aggrevation ?  :B            andy