WHO IS INTERESTED

phillips

I LIST MY YB RINGS APPROX 40/50?

WHO EVER WANTS TO ENTER CAN

£5 ENTRY FEE

ILL HAVE 5YB RACES

ALL MONEY MADE WILL BE SPLIT FOR PRIZE MONEY AT THE END OF ALL 5 YB RACES

PAYING PRIZES TO THE TOP 5 POSITIONS AND THE WINNER ALSO RECEIVING A TROPHY WHICH WILL BE BOUGHT FROM THE TOTAL MONEY MADE

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN INVOLVE NON PIGEON FLYERS ?

PLZ REPLY AND LET ME NO WHAT YOU THINK OR IF IT CAN BE IMPROVED

THANKYOU JASON

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have to pick say five rings per loft like a gold ring otherwise it would'nt be fair on someone who only gets 15 or 20 rings so if you pick say 5 all will be equal then at the end of it you may only be left with 5 birds

;DJason tis a good idea , if more take it up , send me a pm , will be interested  ;D                                                                  andy

you would have to pick say five rings per loft like a gold ring otherwise it would'nt be fair on someone who only gets 15 or 20 rings so if you pick say 5 all will be equal then at the end of it you may only be left with 5 birds

only my rings will be listed at £5 per ring

i will list the rings when i receive then

first come first serve basis max ov 5 rings per anyone person

at the moment there is only 4 members wanting to have a go do feel free to put your name down if you want to take part this saves you loads of money as youve got no amtrak fees all youve got is £5 per ring

;Dtis a brilliant idea Jas . no corn to buy , no need to get the scraper out , no training etc etc . could spend £10 or so on a lot worse things than a couple of birds racing  ;D ;D                                                      andy

;Dtis a brilliant idea Jas . no corn to buy , no need to get the scraper out , no training etc etc . could spend £10 or so on a lot worse things than a couple of birds racing  ;D ;D                                                      andy

does this mean i can put your name down on the entry list andy ? ;)

does this mean i can put your name down on the entry list andy ?

Well No! lol  ::) :B ;D :P

i would just like to add that all moneys to be paid by thursday 14th feb all ybs will be rung then and ill put picks on here of the ybs that will be racing on behalf of the members

also for the members that have entered up to now im looking to have a trophy engraved for the winning member after the 5 races could we try and get some ideas of to what we should call the race for the engraving of the trophy thankyou jason

27 rings sold at the moment thats £135 prize money to fly for at the moment

members : jason phillips x 4

coey x2

j.v.ward x1

merlin  x4

north-wales-novice x 2

roland x 2

shadow x 5

bewted x 5

the priest x 2