Live webcam

Guest jason

The Carrhouse Lofts live webcam is going to be launched at 10.30am on Saturday 17th Feb, It will then be running everyday 10am till 7.30pm.

We will be keeping things pretty simple as its the public eye we're aiming for, in order to give pigeon racing a boost or a good name.

Hope you enjoy.

Jason

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sound and vision is fine as for the f'in & geffin we will have to be carefull lol.

I've made a poster for end of loft telling visitors, no foul language.

If we get some fanciers visiting I'll ask them about live interviews in front of loft on webcam.

should be fun, better get my glad rags out and ironed lol. ;D

Jason

;D hey Jason youll have to change ur diet mate no baked beans or sprouts or u will be adding to the sound ??                                                  ;D ;D andy

Lmao. lol.  :X Kids will be saying what's that smell dad. ;) ;)

anyways, the whole project is to encourage more people to take up the sport, so It'll be very basic to start with,

Young lad, shed,couple of birds, a bit of spare time etc.etc.

Jason

I've just received a pm from someone, asking who's paying for the return of the lost,one-loft birds.

Carrhouse lofts (Me) will be paying for all races @ 40p per bird, training will be done in my own car, and I will also be paying for any lost birds which are reported.

The sponsor, who i've been to see, if he goes for the deal, will be paying for the feed.

hope this helps

Jason

Just had local paper on phone, they're coming to do an article to promote pigeon racing on tuesday next week, if I like what they print, they're going to pass it on to national press!!!

so any Ideas from pb members are very welcome!!!

Don't forget live webcam 10.30am tommorow.

Jason

Yes pete, just been testing camera and the sound is very rough, so we'll see how it goes, it will be on at 10.30 in the morning, if the sound is terrible on your computer,just turn the volume down!

The birds we let out are last years young birds, they haven't been out since being paired up before christmas, so we're going to let them have a fly and see how the camera performs.(its got a great picture though)

Jason

well done to you! Shame there couldnt be two web cams one outside the loft and one inside the loft. How did you go about putting the webcam outside quiet interesting! Would be amazing to have one in the loft would be brillant for the fancier himself i bet he could learn alot