One-Loft update 3rd June

Guest jason

Guest jason

firstly, my apologies, our webcam is down and I haven't been on-line for a while as our computer has some major issues lol. it keeps switching itself off, sometimes it'll stay on for 3 hours, sometimes 15 minutes but then it just gives up the fight and turns off! we're hoping to have it sorted asap.

anyway, the one-loft birds are fine and have been ranging for an hour in the mornings and an hour in the afternoon, I'm hoping to start training them within the next 10 days where the first chuck will be 3 miles, hoping to give them a good start with plenty of short training chucks.

jason

Jason! There are many guys interested in your one loft scheme, without  wanting any monetary gains whatsoever. But wouldn't it be nice to have, at least a weekly bulleitin, on the general condition of the birds involved. Losses, setbacks, moult  Your favourites, etc. etc.  C'mon give the basic guys some sort of infomation. Vic. ;) ;D

Guest jason

yes Vic, I'll be starting weekly, or even daily, updates as soon as we've got our computer problem sorted. ;)

As for favorites vic, my favorite is your silver one, ring no. GB 07 N 92443 !

Jason

Jason!  Her beautiful mother is going to her first channel race  tomorrow night, on a brand new yellow, fingers crossed!  Nice to see your excellent preperations, Keep it up! Good Luck to each and everyones ybs in your  control. Vic.