local press at carrhouse lofts

Guest jason

The local press will be here at 4pm today, The live webcam is now running to show you, there will be me,Kevin Thorp (Todmorden hs secretary), Karen or carol from the press (can't remember her name lol) and the kids.

so you can log in at the website below to watch.

Jason

Cheers Mark, they say that if I like the article they do, they'll pass it on to the national press, so we'll have to see.

They may have more luck about national press doing an article who knows?

The main reason I'm doing all this is, I'm 31 years old and I love pigeon racing. Pigeon racing is a fading sport/hobby, Todmorden hs membership has halfed in the last 5 years. So the Idea is to give pigeon racing a better name for itself.

Jason

Cheers Mark, they say that if I like the article they do, they'll pass it on to the national press, so we'll have to see.

The main reason I'm doing all this is, I'm 31 years old and I love pigeon racing. Pigeon racing is a fading sport/hobby, Todmorden hs membership has halfed in the last 5 years. So the Idea is to give pigeon racing a better name for itself.

Jason

fair play mate.

Guest TAMMY_1

Jason

And an excellent job you are doing as well Jason

Absolute brilliant, sorry about the coverage on the webcam, the woman from the press was moaning it was cold outside, so we did the talking in the house but it went brilliantly and Kevin even brought a pigeon,rubber ring, clock and thimble to tell her exactly what the crack is.

she took some good photos I'll see if I can get a copy of them to put on here.

Jason ;D ;) ;D

We discussed all the 'ins' and 'outs' of pigeon racing, we showed her all about rubber rings, thimbles, clocking in and then kevin let his pigeon fly home (about a mile from our loft) hope it made it lol. ;D :X ;D.

It should be in paper on friday, so I'll scan it and post a copy on our website.

Cheers

Jason

• 2 weeks later...